Queensland Trains

spiderwheels65

I am very interested in trains that have rattled down Queensland tracks, especially steam trains.
A recent photo in the local paper showing an A10 from 1865 at now Granchester, got me looking on the DLS for the A10.
I found the Blue and Red A10 and tenders in sg ,but only Red A10 in 3ft 6in gauge has its tender on the DLS.

I download the 3ft 6in gauge A10's and I was disappointed when I went into driver the engineer and fireman where not in the engine. It just didn't look right with the A10 rattling down the track with anyone at the controls..... very sad .

Also I discovered that some other like the C16,C17, PB's and others also had no engineer or fireman. Also there seems to be faults galore with engine and also rolling stock. Maybe the creator's of these could repairs these and put them in the DLS.

I have seen the many new packs on sale with engine's etc. Comet comes to mind and many other, but I am disappointed that Australian engine's and rolling stock in particular Queensland engine's and rolling stock are missing from these pack's etc. Forgive if there is a special pack with Aussie engines and rolling stock included out there or being produced. I for one would purchase this.

If I remember correctly, Auran (Trainz) has its roots Brisbane Queensland, it would be great to celebrate this achievement with a special pack of Queensland engines and rolling stock

Yes there are and have been some very famous engine's etc. around the world, but I would be very disappointed if our famous and not so famous Australian engine's etc. be forgotten, especially the Queensland ones.

hi mate
dreddman made a lot of the earlier locos and railmotors for queensland
then greg cash and his brother have done marvelous engines and carriages as well
michael gitsham is another
there are others whose names i cant think of right now, as i'm not at home to check
i too would love to see more rolling stock coming

maybe someone else can add more to this list
cheers
ron

Hello Spider,

I have created a the following;
PB15

images

B13
images

B15 Converted
290.jpg

An A10 in under consideration by the Queensland Trainz team.

So please be pacient, and if you wish I can put you on the payroll of the betas. PM me at will.

With Many Regards

Michael Gitsham

I am very interested in trains that have rattled down Queensland tracks, especially steam trains.
A recent photo in the local paper showing an A10 from 1865 at now Granchester, got me looking on the DLS for the A10.
I found the Blue and Red A10 and tenders in sg ,but only Red A10 in 3ft 6in gauge has its tender on the DLS.
QUOTE]

Back