Protecting my Route- latest patch?

boleyd

I have a lot of time invested in my latest route. Therefore, I keep a set of CDPs on an SSD/USB device.
If I deleted all of the Trainz items can I then install a copy of the latest Trainz I have purchased, load a CDP (from my backup SSD/USB, and resume normal operations? Just like a new PC install....

Yes, a simple question, but this is probably my last route, so any update is traumatic.

Yes, you can. Just make sure all the assets are on the DL. If they are not, then you have to save them also. When you are in content manager you add your back up CDP then look at dependencies and download those that are not installed. LOL, there may be alot.

Thanks for the confirmation. Lowering room temperature due to Update-included command for full database repair, which runs at 100% usage.

Thanks for the confirmation. Lowering room temperature due to Update-included command for full database repair, which runs at 100% usage.
That's one way to save on winter heating expenses, although the increased electric bill from running your PC at full tilt might offset that. ;-)

Ok, did update to 123794. Hit overheat of 4 cores during the extended sort.

Started and loaded ok BUT - color 08 now a faded green and gray. I saw mention of the elsewhere and also had it happen on a recent/previous update. When that happened before I changed to a non-PBR equivalent. A month later 08 was back to normal. Generally looks like the coloring is somewhat faded. Seems to be a slight Australian red overtone. Performance is normal. If this _________ color change does not eventually correct then I see the "update" a failure for my purposes since I will never use the 02 editor. Maybe TLR will work. Will try that later. Precious time wasted on the update.

I would rate this as an average N3V update - with flaws.

Last edited:
Back