PropertyBrowserRefresh() not handled.

CraaterGDNew

I was trying to improve my Trainzforge GS-4 using a lilb script instead of a mogul script, and this happens, which I have no clue why. There are no errors in the asset.
Screenshot-938.png

No help yet? Ok, I`ll try, but I can`t guarantee that any of my expertise will apply.

This is obviously related to the PropertyHandler portion of the script you`re using. Do you know any scripting yourself? Subclassing PropertyHandler is what makes it possible to Edit properties in Driver and Surveyor. This requires that a script define a "handler" called BrowserRefresh, and the script you are using clearly either has not done so or has an error that prevents Trainz from recognizing it. If you script, you may be able to repair this; if you don`t, you`ll have to use some other script until such time as this script gets repaired.

The existing code probably doesn't meet newer validation found in TS22 and maybe TS19.

I've seen this pop up recently and discovered that if you click on the tick box to close the window and try again it may work as expected.

Back