Preview of a future release from TrainzSessions.com

davidakridge

Session Creator
Look for these dirty grungy hoppers to be available very soon at TrainzSessions.com
csx-demo-15.jpg

csx-demo-12.jpg

csx-demo-13.jpg

csx-demo-14.jpg

csx-demo-16.jpg

Last edited:
Something else that might be worth playing around, i couldnt help notice the 1st and 3rd pics the rust streaks are a little warped possible because the picture was taken at an oblique angle. When on the free transform tool, right click and select either warp or perspective and see if that make it look any straighter :)

Something else that might be worth playing around, i couldnt help notice the 1st and 3rd pics the rust streaks are a little warped possible because the picture was taken at an oblique angle. When on the free transform tool, right click and select either warp or perspective and see if that make it look any straighter :)

Great Advice Scratchy, Thanks

Scratchy,

I finally sat down today and played with the liquify feature in Photoshop. It took a little bit, but think I figured it out. It is amazing how many features are in that software. I've been using it steady for about 10 years and I'm still a novice. This is going to make a big difference. Keep up the suggestions, they make me better. Thanks

David

Back