Posting in the Auran Trainz Forum

Are you really banned, WEN? If so, how are you still posting?

In the past, I have received one or two infractions that left me unable to post for a couple of weeks.

Best wishes,
Padster

In the past, I have received one or two infractions that left me unable to post for a couple of weeks.
Me too!
Although I have to say, it was never an over-excited Mod that stopped me from posting, but that little thing called Life.

:p

Best wishes,
Padster
:^( Actually I wasn't banned I choose to leave. because I thought that I caused the forums so much disruption. But I think that you where right. I should have been banned.

sorry i replied for the wrong person could a moderator delete this post?

Last edited:

Best wishes,
Padster

The fact is, I am not banned, it was added, because of some disagreement in a thread, which upset me and I changed my status to Banned, in the hope I wouldn't return or respond to them directly. I forgot what it was though.

Trouble is, I am too sensitive.

Hey Guys

Love the auto images but that's not the point of my thread. The point and purpose of the thread is to encourage all posters to keep this place the friendly and constructive forum it has the reputation for being and is.

Cheers

AJ

Back