Please Help!

JDWilliams

I have downloaded just about every well car from Jointed Rail and it always shows up in red and won't let me use it in Trainz. Can someone please help? And try explain it simple please since I am fairly new to Trainz 2012. Thanks.

If you have missing dependencies, Googling the kuid's will usually lead you to a link, if you can't find them on the DLS. However, in my experience everything you need to run JR kit is available from somewhere on their website. At worst, post on the JR area of this forum, or contact their support people, who are quite good.

If you have missing dependencies, Googling the kuid's will usually lead you to a link, if you can't find them on the DLS. However, in my experience everything you need to run JR kit is available from somewhere on their website. At worst, post on the JR area of this forum, or contact their support people, who are quite good.
Okay, thank you so very much!

Thank You.

I had the same issue with Trainz Mac Version.

I didn't know about dependency packs at JR.

Yeah, the website they have now isn't really as good as their old one when it comes to reminding you to grab the dependencies, IMO. Glad I could help, hope you're having fun. :)

Yeah, the website they have now isn't really as good as their old one when it comes to reminding you to grab the dependencies, IMO. Glad I could help, hope you're having fun. :)
Got everything up and going great! Just lags a bit more than usual as JR's stuff has always done for me!

Back