Please Help! - Thread Dump

Yakovlev-55

Hello,
I've had Driver Edition on my PC for a few years and I have never been able to load cars, be it passengers, coal, etc. All routes have this problem but I will use Shelby Local as an example. I start in cab mode and I first get the following error:

Thread Exception ER NullReference, line 1303 file stack dump
function $Permit []@Train::TakePermitOnTrack(bool), line -1
function $void@Train::Init(), line 1374

After I accept this I begin to move towards the trailer loading bay where I receive:

Thread Exception ER NullReference, line 314
function$boot@SpecificVehiclesInfo::DoesMatch(Train), line -1
function$boot@TrainHelperInfo::DoesMatch(Train), line 916
function$boot@TriggerCheckRule::ThreadPollCondition(), line 349

Thanks

Trainz Driver was also the name of a game released as a demo of TRS2006. It's basically TRS2006 with a few select routes and no Surveyor.

It was a legitimate copy of Trainz you could buy for your computer. I bought it hoping it was a new, full version but was quite disappointed.

It has no serial number and cannot be registered.

This is one of the versions of the box:
trainz-driver-m.jpg

My version is a full DVD-style box and it has a picture of a similar train but the whole box has a blue tone to it with no other colours.

Here's a picture of it:
$_35.JPG

Kieran.

Last edited:
Trainz Driver was also the name of a game released as a demo of TRS2006.
Kieran.

That was my first Trainz too, then several months later I got TRS2004 and TRS2006, what I liked about Trainz driver was it had Marias Pass, then after I got TRS2006 it only had *half Marias Pass* lol

That was my first Trainz too, then several months later I got TRS2004 and TRS2006, what I liked about Trainz driver was it had Marias Pass, then after I got TRS2006 it only had *half Marias Pass* lol

It was actually my fourth. :(

I bought Trainz Classics 3 and then Trainz Collection (included UTC, '04 and '06) then Trainz Driver. I felt quite ripped off when Trainz Driver turned out to be a demo of a game I already had.

Kieran.

It looks something is corrupt. I would say you need to reinstall.

Frank Bartus actually brought the routes into TRS2006 and was driving them in there. There is no difference between a number of the JA files. He then rebuilt the database in TRS2006 and there were the routes.

The engine on the box is this one here:

http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=3146154

I've seen this run through my area a number of times. It doesn't look as good as it does here though or on the cover. Typical Guilford/Pan Am!

John

Trainz Driver was also the name of a game released as a demo of TRS2006. It's basically TRS2006 with a few select routes and no Surveyor.

It was a legitimate copy of Trainz you could buy for your computer. I bought it hoping it was a new, full version but was quite disappointed.

It has no serial number and cannot be registered.

This is one of the versions of the box:
trainz-driver-m.jpg

My version is a full DVD-style box and it has a picture of a similar train but the whole box has a blue tone to it with no other colours.

Here's a picture of it:
$_35.JPG

Kieran.

That's the one! I tried re installing twice, still having the same problems. I haven't been able to find anything on the TS2006 forums :eek:.

Anymore suggestions? I'm really out of ideas.

Have you tried reinstalling as administrator?

Keep in mind that a modern operating system such as Windows 7, requires Trainz and other older applications to be installed and run as administrator.

John

Back