Please...do NOT derail this train!

Status
Not open for further replies.
More "the sky is falling" spooking...

What does it accomplish ? ... By nobody caring, and nobody raising an alarm, is exactly what happened, and exactly what they are doing down in the South USA, with all the thousands of NYC Garbage Train dumps ... if no one complains ... here comes da' grabage, right "In Your Backyard".

I tink' dey' should send all da' garbage to Antarctica ... an' bury it in da' schnow" ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2fntzGquZE&feature=related

:eek: ...did someone mention "Backyard?" I'll take it for the right price!

The heat register most likely is created by moving through the air, that causes friction...:p

Wreak from damaged track? That train is probably moving about 10kph...:sleep:

There are demonstrations on the web of a locomotive running at full speed with carriages colliding with a radio-active waste container. The engine came out of the locomotive (some people actually speculated the motor was not attached to the locomotive, but that's because their mind cannot deal with the fact it was). No damage was found on the container, however.:eek:

They should be dumping the garbage from the NE into mined out quarries in the South...then set on fire...:hehe:

Apparently Washington DC can hold an unlimited amount of waste and garbage, I say dump it all there!

Lets sell the uranium, so people can cook their bacon, eggs and toast with it!

Mmmm... radioactive goodness... :udrool:

My favorite part is the pile of tiny branches on the track in the background that's supposed to be impossible for the train to run through.

I'd prefer tree huggers and political grumps on this forum take it somewhere else.....perhaps this thread has survived this long because it's the weekend...:n:

I'd prefer tree huggers and political grumps on this forum take it somewhere else.....perhaps this thread has survived this long because it's the weekend...:n:

Not to anger anyone or get myself into an argument, but if you don't like the content of a thread, please don't read it.

snip~They should be dumping the garbage from the NE into mined out quarries in the South...then set on fire...:hehe:
On a brighter note ...I hear that they are grinding NYC garbage and burning it as a pulverized finely shreaded product ... and burning it in trash to steam electrical generating plants, an also with iiron/coal slag/shale,

"... a shipment of nuclear waste reprocessed in France crossed into Germany on its way to a controversial storage site." Oh no, the Franks are at it again. Well, you know what they say over there, "Evakuieren Sie jeder! JETZT! Wir sind an gegriffen! WIEDER! Aber wissen Sie was, starten es dieses Mal haben wir nicht!"

Fred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back