Older Release?

Zeldaboy14

Owner of ZPW.
So i recently lost my copy of 2019, and the build im on right now (114800) is causing me issues. Is there any way i can get back a copy of 105096? I have 0 issues with that version at all prior to an accidental harddrive wipe

So i recently lost my copy of 2019, and the build im on right now (114800) is causing me issues. Is there any way i can get back a copy of 105096? I have 0 issues with that version at all prior to an accidental harddrive wipe

Unfortunately, unless you have a backup of the download, there's no way to go back to the previous version.

What issues does this version have?

Make sure all your DLC and other content is up to date. That fixes a lot of the issues that people have had in the past with this version and with TRS22.

It was causing me a headache with such slow validation after fixing faulty assets. Plus sometimes it got so bad, the game would say an asset was ok, when it wasn't, and caused a bsod to the system

It was causing me a headache with such slow validation after fixing faulty assets. Plus sometimes it got so bad, the game would say an asset was ok, when it wasn't, and caused a bsod to the system

BSOD is related to something else which needs addressing. That could be your graphics card or RAM, or perhaps some data corruption somewhere.

The validation issue is gone in the current Beta but still exists in TRS22-Plus. The workaround is to exit the faulty filter and then return to it.

Back