Old favorite: putting a face to a name.

Ah, i got a few good ones to share.

WEEDWACKERANNILIATION002.jpg

Its a blurry picture, but this is me a few days ago getting my revenge on the weedwacker that just hated me. It seized up on me, and didnt work, so, my father, in this next picture:
WEEDWACKERANNILIATION001.jpg

Promised me that i'd get to dump a few rounds outta the .44, and he kept up to his promise.
Here are the deathly results:cool: :hehe: :

WEEDWACKERANNILIATION005.jpg

WEEDWACKERANNILIATION010.jpg

As you see, i had much fun destroying the weedwacker. My father holstered a a 30/30, and i got to holster the .44, as i said before.
Enjoy!:hehe: :udrool:
Cheers,
Sean

What's that lurking in the bushes?

LVMan I won't call you Sean, I will just stick with Sir!

I have had a complaint that I only post old shots of me here! Well here I am in an up-to-date shot from another thread, I'm quite hard to spot as a blade of grass is nearly covering my sylph-like body! And believe me you don't really want a more detailed shot. (But there is at least one close up on the forums!)

20070822roselane0006br9.jpg

John

Yes I know my mug is already buried somewhere in here, but heres one I got some while ago but didn't have the chance to post...

sortthecrap115di6.jpg

Me lowering the level crossing barriers in Nieder-Olm, everything in this picture is now gone due to the old semaphore signal system being replaced by new light signals.

WileeCoyote:D

Here I am at Steamtown watching them put 2317 away (Yeah, that's my wallpaper from the Desktop Era).
desktopbo3.jpg

Now, here I am as of about 15 minutes ago (and still wearing the same hat:hehe: ).
uglymuggw8.jpg

Yup. It totally says "I'm sick and tired of trying to write a paper about the character development of Anne Elliot and Captain Wentworth from Jane Austen's Persuasion."

And before anyone asks, yes, it did persuade me. It persuaded me not to read any more Jane Austen. I'll just stick with Erik Larson for now, pleaseandthankyouverymuch.

Seniorchief 61556

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
Oct 1998

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Nov 2008 Trainz Content Creator

Damon (The Rocker):cool:

Last edited:
Here's one from the other day from my Ag Mechanics class...

On my favorite tractor (As you can see why!)

n1084170217_30047702_9971.jpg

yours truly speculating how good this old W class would look in my front paddock.
BHtrip078.jpg

dont you agree?
BHtrip082.jpg

and its neighbour a nice little T class frieght loco
BHtrip083.jpg

what about this lovely old Dodge rail inspection car? would look good in trainz hey
BHtrip058.jpg

and finally I found this little turntable tucked away in the weeds in the town where I go for dog obedience, amazing what you can find just cruising around.
burrarail001.jpg

sorry for posting so many pics hope you enjoyed them.:cool:

Back