NYCTA! pics!

maybe google translator should not do well.
You did you do a repaint of the subway car. I'm wrong?
I saw yours at BDC and I made one just like yours. Then I made another with colors reversed.
(Of course, unless I'm mistaken and it was not yours)

Yeah, I did the MTA R17 repaint

I'm not understanding
Which created me?
I who do not understand the first question then.
And I can not find another translation.
(Remember, I do not speak English)

PS.A quick question.
This phrase can be the reason of discord?
"But I do not think it does."

Last edited:
What I'm assuming you said is that you saw the R17 Silver and Blue repaint
It wasn't originally released, but it will be when BDC Projects downloads section resumes

Exactly. so I made mine for testing. The test consisted of reversing the position of the colors
So ... everything is already understood?
I apologize for any misunderstanding.

BDC Projects downloads are back online. If there are any issues or if you have any questions, please post in the BDC Forums!

-A :wave:

This reminds me, how do you reskin a train car? I keep forgetting. By the way, does anyone have the R62 updated route textures? I cant seem to force them into Trainz 2012, as in Trainz 2009 the texture wouldnt work nor even change the rollsign.

EDIT:
SubwayEnginner, I belive you uploaded a video showcasing the R142 Updated signs? How did you get that door function to work? I cant seem to find it in the session rules. And also, how did you get that Closing Doors annocment in there?

Ace: You asked for someone that can place annocements on the entire NYCTA subway route for Trainz? I can do that, The only thing is i need to know where to place the triggers.

Last edited:
14486940883_14690e9e13_c.jpg

14280159359_950b6b1916_c.jpg

14466794915_838d3b6872_c.jpg

14280180140_d0b14349e9_c.jpg

14197861680_9ac30d417b_c.jpg

Back