NYCTA! pics!

Red is 240th St yard (1 Line)
Purple is Corona Yard (7 Line)
Orange is Livonia Yard (3 Line) *formerly the Jerome Yard Sticker (4 Line)
Green is E. 180 St and Unionport Yards (5 Line)
Black is 239th St. Yard (2 Line)
Yellow is Westchester Yard (6 Line)
NYCTA doesn't really use yard stickers anymore
You will only find them on Old Tech subway cars

Today, I caught 2 rare catches during the evening rush on the subway. The first rare catch was an R142A 5 train. The first 5 cars had the road number in the 7300's and the last 5 cars were in the 7400's. I think the R142A cars with the road numbers in the 7300's are in the process of being converted to R188's. The second rare catch was an R62A on the 7 line. There was a consist bound for Times Square. 10 of the cars had a purple yard sticker. One car had an red yard sticker and it did not have an led ring on the side of the car.

The 62As on the 6 were on the 7 previously
So it's the other way around
Some of the 142As on the 6 are converted into 188s
Which is why a swap between the 6 and 7 is occurring

Originally, back in the 80's, 90's and early 2000's, the 6 line had a majority of the R62A's that we see on the 7 line today. If I remember correctly, back in the 80's and 90's, the 7 line had a couple of their own R62A's. Since the 7 line retired the redbirds in 2003, the R62A's that were on the 6 were transferred over to the 7 line. 11-12 years later, the R62A's move back home to the 6 line because of the arrival of R188's and converted R188's on the 7 line.

2 train at Burke Avenue. Next stop is Gun Hill Road.
fa30403c46d4b395d0d732762fca2457.jpg

Today saw the car repainted R17, which created SubwayEnginer(Treinzfreak101?)
So I made my own ...

And I thought to invest the original colors,based on a photo I saw of a subway car in Madrid.
As soon finished the model, if you change blue to yellow, gray and darker gray paint doors, would be very similar to the scheme of subway in Buenos Aires (Argentina) :hehe:
But I do not think it does.

Last edited:
maybe google translator should not do well.
You did you do a repaint of the subway car. I'm wrong?
I saw yours at BDC and I made one just like yours. Then I made another with colors reversed.
(Of course, unless I'm mistaken and it was not yours)

BDC Projects Downloads Unavailable

Effective at 5pm EST on Friday, October 31, 2014, all BDC Projects downloads and access to them will be temporarily unavailable to those members who are not administrators or moderators. This is happening because I am re-organizing the downloads, adding new CDPs, and making sure that everyone is receiving the same content when clicking on the links. Some of the older signals and stations are going to be obsoleted, and new ones will be taking their place(s). Also, there will be new downloads available (sorry for the long wait). Lastly, because of a KUID table restructuring (thanks a lot CM 3.7, smh), some numbers might overwrite content that you already have. This is only applicable to those who have downloaded my **VERY FIRST SET** of signals (KUIDs are in the 1600s). Please delete these before installing the new signals package. The new signals start at 1400, and due to the vastness of the signals projects, the older ones will be overwritten.

Downloads will be back up by Sunday evening at the very latest.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

-A
ph34r.png

Hi Acelejalde, about the material it replaces. Will it still be compatible with older versions of Trainz? (Trainz Classic for example)
Or will it be created for the 2010 version?
My fear is downloading something, Otherwise of not being compatible with my Trainz version, I can't download the previous version.

Last edited:
Back