Not Happy

poppins122325

TC1/TC2/TRS 09,06,04/UTC
i just got trainz classics and registered it and recieved a 30 day fct for registering then went off and downloaded some new content then activated my fct sinec the ni cant download anything it says the server is full!

now my fct has lost 2 days :eek:
what do i do next?

Try re-setting your password in your Planet Auran profile and then re-entering your details in CMP.

Mike.

On the page you are reading, scroll to the top and click on "Profile". When it opens, log out, then log back on. I'm told that fixes it for 99% of the cases.

Be forewarned that it did not work for me in the same situation. I had to access the download station apart from CMP, then downloaded something through the FCT page. After that one item downloaded, them CMP worked as it should.

In closing, I would advise you to try different methods of downloading until something clicks.....not scientific, no, but it worked for me.

When did u activate your FCT ?? If, it was today, then sometimes it takes several hours for it to become available.

Cheerz. ex.

Hi,

So did every one who purchased TC3 get a free 30day FCT?

I admit I got one, but a slip enclosed with the game said I got this in lieu of overpayment of postage.

If eveyone (who purchased TC3) automatically got one, then should I not be entitled to two 30day FCT,s

Regards, John

I got one too when I purchased TRS2006, I think you always get one.

Oh, and when I bought my new FCT, it took almost 2 days to fully activate. Just be patient, and also count on the time difference between Australia and where ever you are.

A years worth of FCT is less than 20$, that's a bargain no matter how you slice it.

Hi,

I fully agree with you about the cost. In fact excluding the FCT I am currently using I still have 2 unactivated FCT,s. They,re the best value for money you will ever receive.

My point is that I was promised a FCT in lieu of an overpayment, which in theory means that I should also receive a FCT as a matter of course for purchasing TC3.

This is not a financial consideration I am querying, but a matter of principle.

Regards, John

I admit I got one, but a slip enclosed with the game said I got this in lieu of overpayment of postage.

This is something I arranged with Auran to make sure people who paid the higher postage charge before I was setup on the order system were not penalised for doing so.

I do not know whether every purchaser got an FCT, I know I didn't when I registered my copy.

Mike.

No, I didn't get one either, but then I paid the correct postage cost on the pre-order website......It was only for those of you who paid extra for the postage after the pre-order website was incorrectly amended, owing to no fault of Mike, but the postage rates were downgraded. As Mike has stated again tonight he arranged with Auran to give those people who had paid extra, an FCT in lieu, a very generous gesture on his part and this information was posted on the thread that was posted months ago accordingly, so stop quibbling......:hehe:

Now, has poppins122325 managed to activate his FCT yet ???

Cheerz. ex.

Last edited:
I agree with John though that if everyone gets an FCT then the ones I arranged should be additional to that one.

I will investigate further.

Mike.

I've just been discussing this with Tony Hilliam and he told me - “As far as I know, there is no free FCT with TC3.”

Mike.

On the page you are reading, scroll to the top and click on "Profile". When it opens, log out, then log back on. I'm told that fixes it for 99% of the cases.

Be forewarned that it did not work for me in the same situation. I had to access the download station apart from CMP, then downloaded something through the FCT page. After that one item downloaded, them CMP worked as it should.

In closing, I would advise you to try different methods of downloading until something clicks.....not scientific, no, but it worked for me.

it works it works thanks all who replied

thanks
nathan

Hi,

It was only for those of you who paid extra for the postage after the pre-order website was incorrectly amended, owing to no fault of Mike, but the postage rates were downgraded. As Mike has stated again tonight he arranged with Auran to give those people who had paid extra, an FCT in lieu, a very generous gesture on his part and this information was posted on the thread that was posted months ago accordingly, so stop quibbling......:hehe:

I apologise if you feel my query is inappropriate.

I would also like to make it quite clear that I was not in any way criticising Mike (His name was never mentioned). I would be the first to admit that his dedication to Trainz and this forum is exemplary.

Regards, John

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... that's weird yet cool.

Hi,

So did every one who purchased TC3 get a free 30day FCT?

If eveyone (who purchased TC3) automatically got one, then should I not be entitled to two 30day FCT,s

Regards, John
Hi.

Well... I never knew that I had received anything about receiving a 30day FCT and I think that I had TC3 for more then 30 days.

Am I still entitled to activating the ticket? :confused:

Thanks. Benleet.

Hi.

Well... I never knew that I had received anything about receiving a 30day FCT and I think that I had TC3 for more then 30 days.

Am I still entitled to activating the ticket? :confused:

Thanks. Benleet.

IF you had a slip in your TC3 box saying that you had paid too much P&P and to use a code for your FCT, then, yes, you are still entitled to it.

Back