No "Couple" Option

ateam55

Steamhead
Hi,
Im Running Trainz 2009 on my Windows Vista PC. I have had no problems with it but now, the automatic option for "Couple" at the bottom of the Driver Screen has gone. Decouple is still there but Couple seems to of gone.
It may just be my route/game playing around, but has this happened to anyone else, and if it has, Is there any solution for it.
Thanks
Ateam55

Hi,
Im Running Trainz 2009 on my Windows Vista PC. I have had no problems with it but now, the automatic option for "Couple" at the bottom of the Driver Screen has gone. Decouple is still there but Couple seems to of gone.
It may just be my route/game playing around, but has this happened to anyone else, and if it has, Is there any solution for it.
Thanks
Ateam55

I haven't got 2009 yet but you can do this in 2006. Can you get this back by going into 'Edit Session' and making sure that there is a tick alongside 'couple' in 'Driver setup'?

Just a thought, Andy

It Seems that It is ONLY THAT CIRCUIT That It Affects. Will Persevere but may start work on a New Fictional Line...

It Seems that It is ONLY THAT CIRCUIT That It Affects. Will Persevere but may start work on a New Fictional Line...

Check the 'commands' list in the session rules. If 'couple' doesn't have a check next to it, then check it...

Resolved!!!!!!

Ok, this is Bizzare.

On my New Route, the same thing happend, an I got very annoyed as I do like my new Snow route.

I knew when it Started, so looked at All Iteams added AFTER That Point.

It Appears that a Train Place on the Railway (Im Not Sure, but it was a DB) Was Causing the Game to do this.

Removed it and everything starts working again.

Thanks for Your help Guys!

If theres nothing to couple to the command will not show. Add a second train and the couple command will reappear. :)

Happened to me in`09, try doing an extended database repair, or you could try starting a new route, when the first default land section shows merge your map to this new section and save under a different name.

hope this helps.

nzld

Back