Nightshots..

BobCass

Bobcass_20110909_0015.jpg

Last edited:
Loving Modula City. Hoping whoever made it (cab i think) will create another one. Probably not but oh well

I throw in 2 old ones, for the sake of it.

Winternacht6.jpg

Winternacht5.jpg

But yeah, there was a night-shots-thread somewhere here before.
On the other hand.... someone would surely b**ch about fragging up an old thread, so lets go on.
;)

trainz2011-09-1516-57-52-70bmp.jpg

trainz2011-09-1516-58-10-98bmp.jpg

CSX ideals at Cumberland Tipple where it will start the long night load out in an hour. Just in front of the unit is the highway through the valley which causes Cumberland Tipple to load out twice a month and at night when traffic is at its lightest.

Crews will cut the train in two with units on both ends to allow for clearing the crossing if an emergency should arise.

Cumberland’s neighbors aren’t happy during loading nights.

Nice shots all, Red; you can enter those last shots when someone starts a "corrugated metal" thread as well!:hehe:

crusader.jpg

Queueing for Brain Food

There are some very nice shots in this thread everyone.

Here’s a first entry from me into the Dark Side!

Memories of village life in Britain in days gone by.

Steam trains ran, the pub lights were always on and beer prices never increased.

Cheers
Casper

ef19991b.jpg

<snip>

But yeah, there was a night-shots-thread somewhere here before.
On the other hand.... someone would surely b**ch about fragging up an old thread, so lets go on.
;)

Nah, bump it anyway, and if others fuss about it as a result, just put them in their place. ;)

These are some sweet shots, people. Excellent work! :D

Regards,

Retro.

trainz2011-09-1609-04-57-60bmp.jpg

A set of old Conrail make the track to Cherry Log to be patched and put into service, while the party happens at Dison's Crossing.​

Back