Night shots

In England, the railway builders drove a tunnel through the crypt of an ancient monastery. In so doing, they awoke something....

hghost1.jpg

Well, I'll have some good one's soon, but for now... what do you consider day time, Adam?

Lackawanna.jpg
Two trains sit quietly at the station waiting for the morning commuter rush to arrive...

Cheers

It's 106 miles to Chicago...

...We got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses. :cool: Hit it!

86018884.jpg

65989172.jpg

31244882.jpg

89304654.jpg

I have a video of early morning freight switching which is shot when the dark is fading should I add it because techincally it is night. :cool:

A couple of old ones from me...

I love the cemetery shot, it evokes New Orleans for some reason.
(Probably the reason being I've never been to New Orleans, but have seen video of it that suggests cemetery's are everywhere...)

(and bars; but that would stand to reason...)

(Probably the reason being I've never been to New Orleans, but have seen video of it that suggests cemetery's are everywhere...)

just a myth... not that you cant find some amazing looking ones there, but there dont seem to be any more than your usual city.

just a myth... not that you cant find some amazing looking ones there, but there dont seem to be any more than your usual city.

Schooled once more. I suppose it seems that way to me because the cemetery's I'm familiar with seem to be set apart from residential areas, with large expanses of land. The cemetery set on a neighborhood block is not something I'm accustomed to.

Thanks for the knowledge, and it's still a great shot.:)

Back