Newcastle Trainzer Day

Hi Macka.

It is at the Broadmeadow District Park Tennis Club.
Starting time is 10:30 on Sunday the 20th May.
When you get off the train at Broadmeadow Station, ask one of the staff which way to the tennis club and they will be able to direct you. It's only 2 blocks away.

Now stands at:
Puffingbilly
Davido
Flathog (maybe?)
Macka
Me (of course)

Any more takers?

Don't forget to bring anything you want to show off on a CD or USB drive.
Probably a blank CD or USB drive too for taking stuff home with you too.

Dennis

Yeah mate I can come I'm fairly sure but I can't think of anything to 'show off' :p

I'll make up a nice 40 baseboard route artwork. It'll be called 'empty grid squares'.

:)

See you guys there.

Alex

Keep us posted

Well worth a visit for all the Newcastle 'orn Unter' ((( noowt about Tynesiders )) locals -- and any of the Sydney siders - in for a quick trip up the Short North----

Waz
(@ Col -- try and contact Bob Ellis(Bob48)-- as he also has ideas about a Tynesiders get together )
(@ Bob48 -- ?email me if poss ?)

Waz,
You have mail.......

Bob

I don't have a work forecast for that far ahead but it sounds alright and i think i know were it is as i spend a fair bit of time at Broadmedow waiting around.So put me down.

Reminder:

Have you marked your calendar for the 20th May yet?

Cancel all other appointments for that day.

Only 7 more weeks and the meet is on.

Dennis

Interest from the Sydneysiders

Hi Den and the Newies

I gave the meeting at Newcastle a Plug at the latest Sydney Trainzer so I think there will be a few climb out of the bunker for 20/5/07 . I will see if I can get there. Warren (NR121) spoke about going .

Waz

Be good to see you again Waz if you make it up here.

Hello to Demonlord, hope to see you there too.

Is it on your calandar chaps, 20th May.

So far it looks like 7 definites, and 5 perhapsers.

Dennis

20th May is going to be no good to me as i'll be up near the gong at a cat show that day trust someone to pick a day that clashes with a cat show as i'm not doing anything sat but sun is booked out ( the whole Day )

i'll be getting up around 05.30 & wont be getting back home till around
8-9 pm at night .

Bad luck Ken.

How's those computers of yours, sorted the problems out yet?

I'll have a beer for you on the 20th so you won't be thirsty at the cat show.

If anyone can't find us in the Tennis Club then ask the barman and he'll show you where we are.
Probably upstairs in the old meeting room.

Dennis

Well...I'll no longer be a few stations down (well...up to be technical) the line, I'll now be a couple of stations in the opposite direction...

I really want to go to this but need to work the whole weekend :( .I might be able to make it back to newie around 3 or 4ish but i guess everyone will be finnished by then.

Whats that MainNorthern...
Your throat is feeling a bit sore and won't heal to at least May 21st:eek:

Thats a co-incidence:p ;)

I can't make it...travelling from Orange to Newie and return isn't favourable especially since I have school:(
________
FZ1

Last edited:
I won't be able to make it this time as other priorities down here have stopped me from coming.

Regards,
Warren.

Whats that MainNorthern...
Your throat is feeling a bit sore and won't heal to at least May 21st:eek:

Thats a co-incidence:p ;)

Yeah i would pull that if i didn't need the money. I would be right for the other weekends of the month but Store High In Transit happens.I was thinking of bringing my first cfcla EL body for release.Iwill be doing bogeys and a cab before it gets to the dls.

Back