New treez pack

ironwheel

[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Hi Spiffy[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']I per ordered S&C 2009 add on pack which I downloaded this morning, and I received an email from newsletter at Auran , it says treez pack available, but there is no link to a download area for the treez pack.[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Should I still wait or is there a problem with with the email.[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Ironwheel (Graham) [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Sorry if I have posted in the wrong place I am new to the forum[/FONT]

[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Hi Spiffy[/font]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']I per ordered S&C 2009 add on pack which I downloaded this morning, and I received an email from newsletter at Auran , it says treez pack available, but there is no link to a download area for the treez pack.[/font]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Should I still wait or is there a problem with with the email.[/font]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Ironwheel (Graham) [/font]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Sorry if I have posted in the wrong place I am new to the forum[/font]

Within my message was a very small-size text link to the FTP server to download the add-on. If it's not click-able, copy and paste that into a browser address bar and hit enter. This action should take you to the FTP download area.

John

Within my message was a very small-size text link to the FTP server to download the add-on. If it's not click-able, copy and paste that into a browser address bar and hit enter. This action should take you to the FTP download area.

John

Hi John there was no links in the email it just had my address and who it was from.
Graham

Back