New Sim - World of Subway Simulator

I used Babel fish to translate for me since it won't load in english for some reason. Anyway, what I've read is that this is the group who made the brilliant route in MSTS.
If you don't get who I mean then this is a link to their route: http://www.train-sim.com/news/bsub0827.htm

If they could make that route in MSTS then I am quite interested to see what this becomes.

WoW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting so many years for this!!! this is truly freaking awesome man I'm just totally shocked right now and a dream come true its looking amazing!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

I hope I don't have to pay for this sim.
Probably, if I spent THAT amount of time making that i'd ask for somthing too. Wouldn't you?

Looks good, but Subways arn't really my thing.

Probably, if I spent THAT amount of time making that i'd ask for somthing too. Wouldn't you?

Looks good, but Subways arn't really my thing.
Jimmy its not all completely underground check out some info over at http://www.nycsubway.org/nyc/path/index.html but I can totally understand its just one of those childhood dreams of mine being able to drive the path train since I grew up using them all my life whether it was with a girlfriend some guy throwing up visiting my uncle in nyc so many memories on those trains its amazing. :)

If you have Internet Explorer, Right-Click and scroll down to page tools. Then click on 'Translate Page to English'. That's much easier.

Wow!:eek: Now that looks very realistic. I wonder if the editor's going to be as complicated as MSTS.;) I wonder what view points of the trains are going to be. I like the difference of the rails and the ground looks in the shade and in the light. I wonder if it's going to be released in the uk.

If it is anything like the MSTS Berlin Add on form TML, this is a must have! I can't wait as PATH is one of my favorite systems!! The variety is great. "high" speed run through the meadows and the tight tube tunnels. I love how operators on this system really know the signal timing on grades, the come right up to red signals with them switching to yellow or green just before they get there with the trip arms just barely lowering...

"Subway"Mark
http://ktransit.com

The grade time signals on PATH actually work unlike those on the NYCT system. Motor instuctors for NYCT tell operators to always go about 10 to 15 mph under what the speed signs before grade time signals say. Also PATH is under FRA rules unlike NYCT.

If they can do that with the PATH system then I wonder how the New York City Subway or the Long Island railroad would look like with those graphics.:)

I'm not sure it's going to have an editor, though I may be wrong. It all looks as if it's built from pre-rendered artwork rather than plonking 3D objects in a Sandbox aka Editor (which unfortunately tends to have a habit of looking like a world created by plonking 3D objects in a sandbox). If that's the case then the scope for extendability remains with the original developers.

The screenshots look gorgeous - certainly a benchmark for future train sims, though of course the flipside is that the skill bar is moved higher again for those wishing to produce content to a comparable standard.

I'm not sure it's going to have an editor, though I may be wrong. It all looks as if it's built from pre-rendered artwork rather than plonking 3D objects in a Sandbox aka Editor (which unfortunately tends to have a habit of looking like a world created by plonking 3D objects in a sandbox). If that's the case then the scope for extendability remains with the original developers.

The screenshots look gorgeous - certainly a benchmark for future train sims, though of course the flipside is that the skill bar is moved higher again for those wishing to produce content to a comparable standard.
im sure that not so long ago the trainz modedator's said "only post thing's about trainz not other simulator's" but to be honest i think world of subway's is going to be a great train simulator

im sure that not so long ago the trainz modedator's said "only post thing's about trainz not other simulator's" but to be honest i think world of subway's is going to be a great train simulator

"Prototype Talk is for discussion and information relating to model and full size railroading.

Whether it be news of a new locomotive in the making, a fallen flag revival, railfan outings or new train related software, post it here to share with the community."

The above taken from the official header at the top of the "Prototype Talk" section. I would guess Auran would not take kindly to anyone actively proselysing or soliciting users away from Trainz but an easy going discussion about a WIP and its possible features is hardly that.

Hi,

Its looks great. They also made the Ubahn Berlin route route for MSTS. But i think that this sim has no editor. I think they will make routes with the GFX engine they have and you need to buy them seperate.
Here is a link to the company that also made these great MSTS add-ons

http://www.tml-studios.de/index.php?id=58&L=1

Greetz

Ofcourse because of all the fun i have with trainz i always will use it. But this is something you can think about for driving on a route if its just the route you like

Back