New Releases: 12/11/16

jointedrail

Official N3V DLC Partners
Hey Guys, our first payware route for TANE is now available. It has a content pack included loaded with new goodies! This route features new locomotives, rolling stock, signals, and much more! Sessions are included, please enjoy!

Those of you who pre-ordered it already should see this available for download under your Downloads area on the site ( Home, My Account then Downloads). Enjoy!

15419589_583072781897938_6023008185366663668_o.jpg
15272248_583072935231256_1313143509272638979_o.jpg

Last edited:
nice work on the route and the other stuff that goes on there!

Last edited:
I'm guessing that it can take a while before the links show up in our accounts? The placeholder for the pre-order is gone, but there are no links to the new route.

I'm guessing that it can take a while before the links show up in our accounts? The placeholder for the pre-order is gone, but there are no links to the new route.
Should be good now, just go to your Downloads area and you should see it in there. ( Home, My Account then Downloads when logged in)

This for TANE as it's clearly stated in this thread, on the content page, as well as a pop-up on the website. I'm not sure if these will work in TS12 or not.

Mike

Jippiiii, I see trees, lots of trees.

Only 2 red ones:

RR Crossing 12x20 ST LA
RR Crossing 12x20m ST

- VE165: Texture 'gate_bump.texture' is missing or could not be loaded in mesh '1220.im', material 'gate.m.tbumptex'.

But I'll see if I can repair that myself.

Looks great all together!

:)

Yes, done.
No errors at all, a new record! :)

About the sessions,

I'm not a cab driver in the first place, I like to see my trains going.
But... In the "cab only" session, I have no cab at all?
I'm in something, but can't see it, no driving tools either.
Everything is dark, could be night.

Changed to easy mode (I'm very, very, very glad you guys didn't lock anything, THANKS for that!)
Same thing, it looks like I'm in a cab, but can't see the interior.
Also, I have no driving tools.

Other two sessions are ok.

Could be me only of course.

☼?☼

Simple fix for missing consist in session.

The layer containing all the session specific assets is locked and HIDDEN. Just unhide and Presto. Unfortunately it requires saving as a new route and session - even though you choose overwrite.

Glenn

Cab mode it was an idea, i prefer external mode too. Make driving closer to realistic, so no walking out of train. This is only one of 3 sessions.
"Also, I have no driving tools." Yep, already fixed that.

Thanks for getting this together and ready for download. I could hear the elves clicking feverishly over the weekend.

I'm installing now and can't wait for a drive. :)

Simple fix for missing consist in session.

The layer containing all the session specific assets is locked and HIDDEN. Just unhide and Presto. Unfortunately it requires saving as a new route and session - even though you choose overwrite.

Glenn

:D Yep, that was easy enough.

All well now!

Thanks!

:)

Gents, the route is gorgeous. I ran the coal delivery session last night, start to finish...a terrific challenge to run, and the only difficulty was some confusion at the end about where to tie down. Looking forward to the other sessions!

This is a massive package...I'm grateful for all the extra effort that went into providing a raft of locomotives and rolling stock. The GP5s were a really nice surprise, as well.

Thanks! Stellar work!

Cab mode it was an idea, i prefer external mode too. Make driving closer to realistic, so no walking out of train. This is only one of 3 sessions.
"Also, I have no driving tools." Yep, already fixed that.

Is there a patch for the cab or is there something we can download from the DLS?

Thanks, Alex.

John

Nope, just i forgot unhide session layer until save and exit from game for packing this.
Now it must be ok on web site. We've fixed that. Try to re-download those, route and sessions set.

Back