New Disruptive Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ_Fox

Hello All

It seems we have a new repetitive disruptive poster here. My advice is to report disruptive posts using the Report Post function button. We will deal with this again as soon as we learn of it.

Cheers

AJ

I know what your talking about AJ, and I understand where you as a moderator is coming from.

I just want to put in my two cents worth cos I feel the poster you refer to was entitled to feel angry.

Apparently this person had made an order to Auran for a game and was not given much assistance when trying to seek it. This is clearly a fault on Auran's part, the poster had every reason to feel angry.

I don't condone what he did in spamming, but I do undertsand the frustration that he would be feeling.

Last edited:
I agree with Colhad, better to sort out his problem than having him disrupting the forum.

If Auran can't come to the party, I will pay for what he wants, just tell me how. It is just not worth all the aggro.

Cheers

Narrowgauge

I had a similar problem but dealt with it somewhat differently and eventually the problem was resolved.

Jumping up and down and calling Auran a Fraud or a Thief is going to achieve very little, except angering and frustrating the Trainz Community at large - and certainly won'yt get any sympathy from those at Auran.

My advice to Mr Angry is to go for a long walk in the fresh air to clear his mind (do NOT have a beer or anything with alcohol!) and write a civil letter explaining what has happened and appeal for help. If you're not adept at using the English language to advantage, then get a friend to help (the fair sex are usually very good at diplomacy) - especially if part of the error was down to one's own error for example ordering the wrong product. I would then email the letter to one of the Auran Team personally and sit back and wait for a reply.

A well-penned, civil and courteous letter will make the reader want to help - throwing wild accusations and tantrums into the air only strengthen people's resolve to dig their heels in and say "rules is rules!"

Trust me - I'm in Airline Customer Service and I know which customers I want to help and which I bounce!

...yes...very effective...& "It Goes Like This!"

bernhart_lossiemouth "Spamming can however be effective if used correctly."

-Bernie-

:cool: "Banned from the Forum Community for a (specific amount of) time!":hehe:

:cool: "Banned from the Forum Community for a (specific amount of) time!":hehe:

Trust me the forum is not the place to take out your anger, it sure doesn't solve anything anyways! (And a few of us know the hard way):confused:

Lorin

Last edited:
Hello All

It seems we have a new repetitive disruptive poster here. My advice is to report disruptive posts using the Report Post function button. We will deal with this again as soon as we learn of it.

Cheers

AJ

Thanks for the heads up AJ. I've got home and noticed this spammer and wondered "what the hell is this about?"

I know what your talking about AJ, and I understand where you as a moderator is coming from.

I just want to put in my two cents worth cos I feel the poster your refer to was entitled to feel angry.

Apparently this person had made an order to Auran for a game and was not given much assistance when trying seek it. This is clearly a fault on Auran's part, the poster had every reason to feel angry.

I don't condone what he did in spamming, but I do undertsand the frustration that he would be feeling.

Spamming is not effective, its disruptive and annoying. I've got home from a railway and whatever is going on, I'd like to know. I would help the person if he was being reasonable and respectful. Not being irrespectful, irrational and unreasonable.
For that spammer, everyone works on a basis of respect, there is no use swearing and yelling. By the way, Auran don't return to work until Monday now.

I agree with Colhad, better to sort out his problem than having him disrupting the forum.

If Auran can't come to the party, I will pay for what he wants, just tell me how. It is just not worth all the aggro.

Cheers

Narrowgauge

I had a similar problem but dealt with it somewhat differently and eventually the problem was resolved.

Jumping up and down and calling Auran a Fraud or a Thief is going to achieve very little, except angering and frustrating the Trainz Community at large - and certainly won'yt get any sympathy from those at Auran.

My advice to Mr Angry is to go for a long walk in the fresh air to clear his mind (do NOT have a beer or anything with alcohol!) and write a civil letter explaining what has happened and appeal for help. If you're not adept at using the English language to advantage, then get a friend to help (the fair sex are usually very good at diplomacy) - especially if part of the error was down to one's own error for example ordering the wrong product. I would then email the letter to one of the Auran Team personally and sit back and wait for a reply.

A well-penned, civil and courteous letter will make the reader want to help - throwing wild accusations and tantrums into the air only strengthen people's resolve to dig their heels in and say "rules is rules!"

Trust me - I'm in Airline Customer Service and I know which customers I want to help and which I bounce!

Or if you want to blow a boiler, write it in a word document, save it, open it again and modify it a day later to make some sort of reasonable respect to the reader, then send it to helpdesk (www.auran.com/helpdesk).
Please, whoever he is, don't take it out on us! We're aren't part of auran! We are a separate entity.

P.s. May someone please PM me with some details with what is going on, so I have a better idea of what I am reporting posts for? It seemed to be a sudden abruption to why.

...I vehemently object...!

Trust me the forum is not the place to take out your anger, it sure doesn't solve anything anyways! (And a few of us know the hard way):confused:

If he can't get it sorted, I'll pay half to remedy it if Auran won't....

Lorin

:( Enabling.

I'm not sorry to tell you Planet Auran is no place for scams, spams, egomaniacs, hijackers or haters! (peacible, jollies, loons & kooks accepted).

Using a keyboard & Internet for peaceful protest is one thing...ordering something online & whining to a reasonably peaceful Forum Community because of impatience is intolerable!

If the protester I'm thinking of *not mentioned by the way, has paid money, why would you even think about offering to pay half again the price?

Let the person try to come to their wits on this, or go their way refunded...!

Last edited:
Anyone seen the next posts by the offender ? Of course you have cause its in every frickan section of the forum.

General Announcemt To Trainz Community Members!

I think I have found him...:eek:

Check the following forums for a very "bold" thread title:
General Trainz
Surveyor, Operations & Engineers
Prototype Talk
Parts & Labor

General Announcemt to all Trainz Community members!:hehe: :p

Cheers,
Adam

Cheers

Narrowgauge

LOL, I know that its annoying, but the best way to make a 'kid' realize that he can't have what he wants, is exactly the opposite to what your doing. I had to learn a few years ago(I was 7 maybe?), that I couldnt have everything at the immediate moment. 'Paying' for what he wants will just get him to think, "well, if these people are paying for me, then I can squeeze more outta their pockets'. Just some advice... lol please don't say I'd make a good parent... I need a bit more learning to do ;)

Isaac

Yea...I have never seen anyone like this one...

:eek: ...it's really rifling at the Auran corral tonight...:hehe:

If this is the unrecieved order guy, i'd say refund his money unless he registers the product.:p

I offered to pay half to help him, but now I see that would not solve a whole lot, seems like he has allot of growing up to do!

:sleep:Lorin:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back