New Directory of Trainz Content

jeffjgale

White Pebble Rapids RR.
Directory of Trainz Content builders Usernames

I have started a Directory of Trainz Content builders Usernames and what they build in alphabetical order on my site 'White Pebble Rapids RR' at http://wprrr.110mb.com/ , This can be accessed from the 'How to' button in the menu. If you build Trainz content that is placed on the Trainz DLS and wish your name added to this or to update your listing if it is on my list already, send me a comma [,] separated text list of your content [ no matter how big, but please check for doubles ] , then email me from my "Contact page" or message me on the Trainz Forum [ jeffjgale ]. This will be of use to those wanting to build Layouts to upload to the DLS, so as to have all content available to download and to the new members of our community to find the content they need. I hope that this meets everyone approval.
Regards Jeff

Jeff

I have noted that your web site displays the email addresses of quite a few Trainz creators. Did you ask for permission to do so? I know you didn't ask me.

Perhaps you should ask before you get to deep into your latest addition.

Quite apart from that, I like your site, it looks good and works well.

Peter

G'day Peter, Emails have been removed from the page that you are talking about, The email address could not be harvested as they were in java code, but if you would be so kind to have a new look, you will see that it has been changed, No, I'm sorry, I did not ask your permission, but as until now the site was only used by myself I did not see a problem.
Regards Jeff.

Back