New content: Has it all ground to a halt?

twarner

Around since 2001
I notice that the latest content to appear on the DLS appears to have appeared on the 18th April. I know from forum comments that many folk have uploaded their content weeks ago and are still waiting for it to appear.

Is there anyone from Auran or 'in the know' that can comment on this anomaly?

Terry

Uploads to the DLS of new/modified content is spasmodic and generally unreliable - but I guess we should be grateful for small mercies. New content appears eventually and continues to reflect the high standards of the creators out there.

Auran, however, is a dead man walking - nothing lasts forever.

Last I heard, Auran was a viable company, although currently trying to recover from some miscalculations. Let's not shovel dirt in their faces while they're still breathing, please.:confused:
I agree, it's a little frustrating to wait so long between updates, but the material will eventually be updated, and I'll have a few days of browsing to do sorting it all out.
It all comes out even in the end.

:cool: Claude

Last I heard, Auran was a viable company, although currently trying to recover from some miscalculations. Let's not shovel dirt in their faces while they're still breathing, please.:confused:
I agree, it's a little frustrating to wait so long between updates, but the material will eventually be updated, and I'll have a few days of browsing to do sorting it all out.
It all comes out even in the end.

:cool: Claude

I have to agreed with Claude ... :)

I am just speculating that Auran will update the DLS once a month ... I think that's not bad --- with all the new stuff it might take some that long to sort through all new contents:wave: :hehe:

Ishie

To me the only real problem with 2, 3, or 4 week intervals betwen DLS updates is keeping track of what I have and have not uploaded gets a little confusing (I upload a lot of items). Currently I have at least 60 pending approval (sez I as I madly rush off to make more, lol).

Ben

Back