Need a Little help

SantaFe1996

Hi everyone I am not sure if I am posting on the right from but I could use some help. I recently downloaded from US Locomotive Works the Colorado Inspiration route and need help finding some kuid's. I have all the Items from download station downloaded but some of the other stuff I can not find. If anyone has this route and would like to tell me what kuids are not on the download station that would be helpful.

Just curious, how were you able to get all the items from the DLS without a registered copy of the game?

I do have a copy of the game trainz 2012 from steam
Also the website for searching for kuid's is kind of confusing, I don't get how to put in the kuid properly.

Last edited:
I do have a copy of the game trainz 2012 from steam
Also the website for searching for kuid's is kind of confusing, I don't get how to put in the kuid properly.

Please register your copy of Trainz and you'll get more help as well as have access to the download station. If you have problem registering, or have registered under a previous username, contact the helpdesk.

For your current problem, A KUID is divided into parts separated by colons :)). The leftmost part is always the author ID followed then by the asset ID then the version. On the website, use the fields on the left to plug in the different parts.

Everyone who registers Trainz, will receive a UID. Mine happens to be 124863. You should have one as well, and not a -2 if you have registered your version of TS12.

John

But the thing is I did register my trainz copy and I can download from the download station I have no idea why it won't show up here.

Back