My Strasburg pics

Springtransit, my sincerest apologies for not seeing your post months back requesting permission for the release of this route....if you are able to get this route back you have my permission to release it! Hopefully you can get back on your computer!

Robby :wave:

I did those same exact reskin of the coaches into 1980's colors. I went to the railroad in the 1980's like 1981-1985 and I saw the PRR locos in operation, the yellow coaches, stayed at the Red Caboose when all the cabooses were red. And when the Rt. 30 bridge over SRR and Amtrak at Leaman/Paradise was a metal arch bridge. Now it's just a plain concrete span, probably a victim of aging infrastructure and PennDOT's push to replace aging bridges for safety reasons.

Well, I've been working on it again, I basically started over from V2. Did a good bit of work, though I don't feel this one is quite as solid as my last attempt. But here's what I got...

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Obviously, I use TANE track, I expanded the Cagney, but still need to move the cars!

A look in the shed...

A bit of the yard...

Red Caboose hotel still needs work...

A look at the RR Museum of PA...

Looking inside...

More to come...

Nice shots. Your Strasburg route is a pretty excellent route to run on and I enjoy taking screenshots on it. Keep up the good work.

Pulling out, with the Cagney stand-in behind...

And again, a little creative license here, with the crossing signals...

Passing fields...

Cherry Hill, with an Amish man going for a drive! :cool:

:)Nice Pics and work on the layout, was trying to figure what the Tiny Train was next to real gauge, LOL, :eek: sorry I'm slow, and realized it was a Live Steamers type thing, :hehe:you see my mom dropped me on my head when I was young, oh was it my dad?,,,,jeez I can't remember. :mop:All kidding aside, wish you the best on on revival and restoration of your beloved route, it looks fantastic, and thanks for sharing sir........

Howdy,
I Really like what you have been doing here. Love the extra attention to detail (and isms:D). Where did you get Loco 475? I've been looking it for a while now and no luck. (a simple point in the right direction would also help.) And also, how many locos do the SRR own now? All the videos I own about the railroad are from the 90s so I'm a bit behind on my knowledge.

Thanks,
TGM_2018_III

"I've never liked these big engines, send for another engine at once!"

I'm missing a dependency to the Strasburg Railroad passenger cars from colorado71
Kuid 149987:50005 do you know what that is?

I have a missing dependency to the Strasburg Railroad passenger cars from colorado71 Kuid 149987:50005 1 is there a way for you to send me that file?
and also do you know where to find that whistle sound in this video link?
https://youtu.be/a6mUPKxYtn8

Back