My First Trainz Set...

Charles2f2

TheGregWillStrikeAgain
My First TRAINZ Set.
I was wondering if it was possible to replace one of the engines in the game with an engine from the download station, SI3D, or from elsewhere in Trainz. I really hope that I can have a bachmann(SI3D) thomas running in this simulated room. PLZ HLP ME!:)

C'mon!? HELP ME! Trainz 2010-Tiny Trainz

PLEASE! I need to know how to get another locomotive instead of one of the foreign diesels. I'm fine w/ keeping all of that trainz's rolling stock and photo, but I want to know if I can get Thomas the Tank Engine from SI3D in there. My sister really wants him and Percy in that game! Hopes and cCheers to anyone who can tell me, Gregrox(Charles2f2)

I don't have it, but my understanding is that you cannot add extra stuff to My First Trainz Set.

Mike.

Pretty Sure that was the point.. "My FIRST Trainz Set" Just a few random things for the Younger kids which some people on this forum might need to down-grade, But if Your sister Wants Thomas or what ever just go run Normal Trainz In DCC mode...

Pretty Sure that was the point.. "My FIRST Trainz Set" Just a few random things for the Younger kids which some people on this forum might need to down-grade, But if Your sister Wants Thomas or what ever just go run Normal Trainz In DCC mode...
She caqnnot figure out how to make tracks in trainz 2010, and she wants to be able to have thomas "Choo-Choo" along her tracks. cheers and hopes, gregrox (charles2f2)

Back