Multiple Industry Glitch??

PeteC9008

Not sure if I'm being thick or having a glitch. I'm playing with a small switching layout, and have tried using all 3 versions of the "Multiple Industry" (New/Basic/Original). Whenever I order a train with 2 tank wagons or box wagons to unload there it will unload the wagons fine, but then also drive the train into the centre/end of the multiple industry as if its being unloaded too.... It wont clear the unload command until the train has performed this action after the wagons.

It this a glitching behaviour as I'm 99% sure this didn't used to happen in Trs09 using the same multiple industry assets....

It is looking at the engine as being a tank car, it moves that and the first tank car into the unload position, then the second one up to unload.

It is looking at the engine as being a tank car, it moves that and the first tank car into the unload position, then the second one up to unload.
So is that a normal behaviour in TRS19 now or is it a bug?? It seems a pretty rubbish normal behaviour if thats the case!!

Back