MSGSapper hadn't Posted Anything for Sometime?!

ClintClassic

Known for Nothin' but Gab
One of Trainz' most important route and content creators hasn't posted anything since April 19th? Totally unlike him! Bob had complained about problems with his eyesight, and had thought his route/content days either limited or no more! I hope he is well... :(

I guess the good news is he was online today :) .

Hope he is recovering from whatever physical problems he was having and will become active again. I really appreciated his work.

Same here guy's!!! Happy to hear Bob "checked-in" today... ! :) But concerned he still hasn't posted anything in the longest! Hope he returns to us soon in good health, and an ever stronger will-of-being!

Last edited:
Same here guy's!!! Happy to hear Bob "checked-in" today... ! :) But concerned he still hasn't posted anything in the longest! Hope he returns to us soon in good health, and an ever stronger will-of-being!

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I only just found this thread today as I usually don't monitor this part of the forum. I am ok, but having some health challenges I am working through at the present time. All part of the fun of getting older :)

For everyone's information I check I check the following three forums, which I have posted threads to in the past, every day without fail:

Surveyor's Operators & Engineers
Content Creation Support
Freeware Announcements

I do not check any other forums however, so if someone posts something involving me in other then the three forums above I will probably not see it.

I have been taking a long hiatus from Trainz but have not left it completely, nor probably will do so. Sometimes you just need a break.

I do enjoy constructing things for games and will probably return to being active in Trainz in the near future.

Thanks for the thoughts everyone!

Bob

Good to hear from you Bob. I have many of your routes and a ton of your creations. First, get your health under control and then when you're ready we'll be here waiting for you.

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I only just found this thread today as I usually don't monitor this part of the forum. I am ok, but having some health challenges I am working through at the present time. All part of the fun of getting older :)

For everyone's information I check I check the following three forums, which I have posted threads to in the past, every day without fail:

Surveyor's Operators & Engineers
Content Creation Support
Freeware Announcements

I do not check any other forums however, so if someone posts something involving me in other then the three forums above I will probably not see it.

I have been taking a long hiatus from Trainz but have not left it completely, nor probably will do so. Sometimes you just need a break.

I do enjoy constructing things for games and will probably return to being active in Trainz in the near future.

Thanks for the thoughts everyone!

Bob
No need to say sorry Bob :) We all understand you're going through these health challenges, notably with your eyes; but know that we're all in deepest respect for the multitude of things you've already accomplished, and given the community; w/o which Trainz simply would not be the same! We are all human, and can't always be at our chipper-best, or remain in our prime... time marches on regardless of ourselves.

I am so-o happy to have heard from you, as obviously I was concerned; as I am sure most everyone else was too! And I'm ecstatic by your comment "I do enjoy constructing things for games and will probably return to being active in Trainz in the near future." :udrool: Most hopeful I'd say... that "will-of-being" ever present in you!!! WOW! I/we will be looking forward to that return; and my prayers go with you Sir! ;)

No need to say sorry Bob :) We all understand you're going through these health challenges, notably with your eyes; but know that we're all in deepest respect for the multitude of things you've already accomplished, and given the community; w/o which Trainz simply would not be the same! We are all human, and can't always be at our chipper-best, or remain in our prime... time marches on regardless of ourselves.

I am so-o happy to have heard from you, as obviously I was concerned; as I am sure most everyone else was too! And I'm ecstatic by your comment "I do enjoy constructing things for games and will probably return to being active in Trainz in the near future." :udrool: Most hopeful I'd say... that "will-of-being" ever present in you!!! WOW! I/we will be looking forward to that return; and my prayers go with you Sir! ;)

Thanks for the kind words all!

Bob

Last edited:
Thank you for commitment to us, and I truly hope your Eyes get better, not for us, but for you to be ok,,,,,Your eyes I think are so important ones way of life, I could not imagine what it would be like to lose my eyesight.....You are in my prayers.

Thank you for commitment to us, and I truly hope your Eyes get better, not for us, but for you to be ok,,,,,Your eyes I think are so important ones way of life, I could not imagine what it would be like to lose my eyesight.....You are in my prayers.

Thanks for the thoughts!

My eyes aren't quite that bad, at least not yet at any rate. I had cataract surgery for both eyes and some later some laser procedures to deal with the scar tissue from the cataract surgery on both eyes. The cataract surgery cleared up a number of issues and caused some new ones. The problem now is that I have lost a good deal of my ability to see fine detail, even up close, especially when the light is not bright. As a result I find myself using a lighted magnifying glass these days to help me see details - something I never had to do before the cataract surgeries. Needless to say this makes working and designing in Trainz difficult for me now. As an example my days working with Gmax to design items fro Trainz are probably over. The detail work is just too small for me to comfortably work with, even with my new bifocal glasses. There are things I can do however and I am learning to gradually compensate for the things I cannot do easily anymore. Time will tell....

Bob

Back