More GP40-2's???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Guys, But Lance only sees things on one side and obviously attaches these ridiculous "points" and "infractions"

I stood up for my Team, because a certain member of the community likes to "stir the pot". I was punished for it.

I will not release anything here at AURAN. Again please send all your thanks to Lance.

Mike
hey 22. i have gotten my share of points from the mods to, i've found that one imparticular reallllllly doesn't like me (peter8) . anyway man i understand your fustration and support your desicion (mostly cause you made me some really cool stuff :hehe: ) but dont just lose it. it all goes away. eventually. i think. uh, ya. uh............ i'm done now....:p

He said yes on another thread before lance or someone deleted it.

ohhh (phew!) thank god i was think that mean that Lance or Alan won't let allowed to 22Alpha plan release the GP40-2 locomotives! DAMN cause make me SCARED and PANIC! So (oops) my bad LOL

It is unfortunate to see anyone chose to leave the community, especially those that contribute so much in various ways, however a significant breach of the Code of Conduct was made and we acted upon it. There was no ban imposed in this instance, merely a warning that the type of behaviour displayed was not welcome and that personal attacks on fellow community members would not be tolerated.

Everyone who chooses to take part in these forums does so on the understanding that their contribution is made within the bounds set out in the Code of Conduct, and that if they breach that code then they are subject to the consequences of their actions.

Our decision to remove the original posts was based on receiving reported post notifications and has nothing to do with over-moderation, simply to maintain a modicum of decency and to ensure that all users can freely participate in these forums without the fear of personal attack or being subjected to vulgar name calling.

22alpha has made his decision to leave and advised that his content will be available elsewhere when ready for release. This subject is now closed to any further discussion.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back