More GP40-2's???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rayonier! I have overcome my striping issues. :)
1413.jpg
Nice I really like it, just a few small issues I believe Eric numbered them 3000-3016 and the numbers are the same font the name on the sides

Hey 22Alpha,

Do Conrail and Norfolk Southern GP40 is release now or not? And do you already make Conrail GP40 more dirty and rusty too?

Also it payware or freeware?

Hey 22Alpha,

Do Conrail and Norfolk Southern GP40 is release now or not? And do you already make Conrail GP40 more dirty and rusty too?

Also it payware or freeware?

The NS GP40's were pulled from distribution. If you didn't get them, your out of luck. Fortunatly I got them and backed them up about 7 times so I don't loose them. (Just kidding 1 backup)

@Dnutter, Nikos had already done a conrail version that is REALLY dirty! I'm not sure what's going on with the NS skin. But stay on the lookout for releases, as we are getting closer to our site going live. The GP40-2's are FREEWARE, and HAVE NOT been released as of yet.

@Danmrc Tyler (Flamerail) did the Milwaukee Road skin, so you may want to ask him about a dirty version of that. I would'nt mind seeing a Dirty Milw Road unit,,,,:)

Mike

Ohh ok I understand so I can be patient and wait for you have be release and Nikos get gonna release so thank you for tell me about GP40 Conrail:D ;)

@ Rayonier, if you have messenger, contact me sometime, I'll change out the sunshade color as well as the font on the numbers. Let me know if there are any other details that needs adjustment.

Mike
sorry don't have messenger, and that should be it for the locos and just do you know the locos should be numbered 3000-3016.

theese

these locos are great. Looking forward to the MBTA!:D;)

:udrool::udrool::udrool::udrool::udrool::udrool::udrool::mop:

The NS GP40's were pulled from distribution. If you didn't get them, your out of luck. Fortunatly I got them and backed them up about 7 times so I don't loose them. (Just kidding 1 backup)
Yes the NS gp40s will be back up again soon !!! :)

22alpha, these are some of the most realistic skins EVER !

Gonna tell us the secret to such good rust etc ... ?

Thanks,
Gangsta_Boi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back