Model Railroadz

993265b016d592efd95e882d5606471b.jpg
25af5abd6df2678ed2f23a5cb90e5ae4.jpg

Yep! The Emporia Sub.

More pics on previous page.

Last edited:
It's a pity we can't do more with double deck layouts due to the limitations of the terrain, but you've pulled it off nicely, Kimo :)

Cheers
Stevo

It's a pity we can't do more with double deck layouts due to the limitations of the terrain, but you've pulled it off nicely, Kimo :)

Cheers
Stevo

Thank you all for the comments. Yeah, its far from being complete, but I think I'm done with this one. Gathering the assets was monotonous enough, but lining up the splines on both levels was an ordeal. If an attempt to make double deck routes are made, start with the top level first.

Exceptional work there Kimo the Emporia Sub Layout is another of my fav's and i still have the MR Mag with an article on the layout, I was hoping sumone would attempt this for our game so well done mate looking forward too seeing more on this one.
Cheers Mick.:)

Another hint apart from doing the top level first, is to do the top level on a separate layer and then when complete lock the layer so the assets, splines and track don't move or accidentally deleted.

Regards,
Warren

Or make specific assets that contain (in my case) tracks already.

Curious how you made the connection between the levels (if there is any).

Another hint apart from doing the top level first, is to do the top level on a separate layer and then when complete lock the layer so the assets, splines and track don't move or accidentally deleted.

Regards,
Warren

Hmm. Didnt think of that.

Or make specific assets that contain (in my case) tracks already.

Curious how you made the connection between the levels (if there is any).

Both levels are separate. Unfinished route.

b92b738b026e6fc9b9991b1c8984bb78.jpg

Back