Model Railroadz

Couple from a granger route I've been working on when I find free time. Small layout serving mainly agriculture industries with a couple others thrown in to mix it up a bit
A leased GP15D spotting an ammonia tanker at the local fertilizer

This will eventually be an ethanol plant.

Last edited:
I agree with Mick - great start vtrail! Nice job with the grass, too! If you don't mind me asking, what track are you using on this layout? Thanks!
Chase

little SUMMIT Village...:)

1280_3762316439373066.jpg

1280_3330323836326135.jpg

1280_3834663761616434.jpg

WOW, Epo. SO CLOSE to the real layout.
Thanks for your Compliment :). I do my very best ;).

@Railwoodman, I build everyday two hours since six Weeks at my Layout. I was inspired by this Side http://www.pennwestrr.com/. It is a fantastic and excellent Model Railroad for me.

Thanks everyone for your kind Words.

Kind Regards

Epo:)

Last edited:
Your off to a great start there Vtrail i love Dave's little Switcher's.
Cheers Mick.

Mick, they are great little units. Local railroad used a GP15D & GP20D for a summer to run to the local OMYA plant and they took a little getting used to at first but they grew on me. Ran across these and had to have them.

Chase, I'm using TSM Track Wood Red2 High Ballast by Olegkhim Kuid:354694:874601. I think it came off the DLS but I can't find it now. There are a bunch of other TSM tracks on there though.

Great work from everyone! This is a little unusual for me but I spent the whole day looking through each and every last 60 pages on this thread and found a lot of amazing things. I can't wait to see what else leaks onto this thread. :)

Jacob C.

Again WOW!! I've worked on mine for over a year, and you guys have made me think it's time to start over. Great shots all, felix_g, Epoche3bis4, great work.:D:mop:

Hey Xawery, what are those scrap metal piles behind the gondolas in your third shot?. Good looking model railroads everyone!

Back