Midwest Central - V2 BETA2 Problem

iansmyles

hi all,

I have just tried to download the above layout from the DLS. CMP accepted the file from the DLS as usual, went through the kuid search and flagged the file as ready to download. I clicked the 'start' button, the file title went the usual blue but nothing happened after that. The animated 'saving to disk' arrow is working as if downloading but nothing is moving.

I installed the senarios that came with the layout with no problems at all. I have also tried installing another layout to see if there might be a problem with my setup but it installed perfectly. Any sugestions anyone?

May I also wish all Trainzers a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

hi all,

I have just tried to download the above layout from the DLS. CMP accepted the file from the DLS as usual, went through the kuid search and flagged the file as ready to download. I clicked the 'start' button, the file title went the usual blue but nothing happened after that. The animated 'saving to disk' arrow is working as if downloading but nothing is moving.

I installed the senarios that came with the layout with no problems at all. I have also tried installing another layout to see if there might be a problem with my setup but it installed perfectly. Any sugestions anyone?

May I also wish all Trainzers a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

I thought it was just me....

I tried last night to download it and it wouldnt work. Then i had trouble actually finding it again on the DLS. I dont know what is going on with it as its my first try at it. Ive been on your website and really like your map and such so im looking forward to trying your layout.

Download the CDP through FTP and save it. Then Import into CMP. Then you need to get the dependencies.
Best I can offer.:(

Download the CDP through FTP and save it. Then Import into CMP. Then you need to get the dependencies.
Best I can offer.:(

Hi Storknest,

Thanks for your info. I tried but it still didn't work. Never mind I do enjoy trying to sort problems out I will get to the bottom of it in the end.

In the mean time, A Merry Christmas and A Happy 2008 from across the 'pond'.

Does that count the recent one? Looks like it was modified because the date is recent. Has anyone contacted the author?

Thats what i thought also since it has the new date but it doesnt work either. Nope have not contacted the author yet, i was thinking i would give it till after x mas.

Midwest Central DLS problems

Greetings, all.

Midwest Central Release 2 Beta 2 on the DLS definitely has a problem. I submitted Beta3 to fix the issue back before Christmas, but with Auran's problems and what's left of them being on holiday, nothing has happened.

Meanwhile you can downdown Beta2 from the MidCen website, http://trains.0catch.com

People have reported that download works fine. Let me know if you have any trouble with the website download.

Chuck (crb001)

Back