Menu to direct A.I. trains has changed

And thank you for your wonderful TGR Fingal with sessions.

By the way, why is it extremely rare for everyone to make sessions? I noticed that there are more routes in DLS than sessions.
I've been playing RailWorks for almost ten years and it's the other way around.
Thank you for the complement.

I have no knowledge of "Railworks".

The TGR Fingal route was released with 13 sessions. Each session took a lot of time and effort to develop, with a lot of time spent testing and debugging. The total time taken to create those sessions was longer as the time taken to develop the route itself. Over a year for the route and longer, in total, for all 13 sessions.

In many cases creating a route is a lot easier than a session. Building a session is more like programming and requires skills in logic as well as learning a "language" - the session rules and driver commands. Not all creators are into that side of Trainz.

More recently I have started developing web based "scenario sessions" instead of scripted Trainz sessions. In these scenarios all the details of each task is included in a Wiki page which is quicker to create and easier to maintain and update. I included links to detailed maps of all the locations, the industries, track switches and track markers needed to drive the route, either manually or using AI.

An example of one such web scenario, based on another of my routes, can be found on the Trainz Wiki at SAR_Scenario_Depot_Fuel_Run

Back