Lublin - Dorohusk

Absolutely fantastic, this is, without doubt, one of the best layouts for Trainz ! The passion put into it is simply astonishing !

Unfortunately not, because I have to wait for e few buildings:
- station building in Rejowiec
- post office in Lublin
- small building on platform 2 in Lublin (I don't know how name is worker in that place).

It will takes only a few days. I promise :)

Hi!

Professional work requires more time, and I know that the release will be a professional addon. ;)
I will wait patiently, because I know that your map will be a professional creation.

Last weekend I have watched all of your video on youtube... I am so impressed...
I have been playing with the game for 10 years, but I have not seen such a thing...

Thank you.
smil4297704f6d89c.gif

Krisz :wave:

Hi!

Professional work requires more time, and I know that the release will be a professional addon. ;)
I will wait patiently, because I know that your map will be a professional creation.

Last weekend I have watched all of your video on youtube... I am so impressed...
I have been playing with the game for 10 years, but I have not seen such a thing...

Thank you.
smil4297704f6d89c.gif

Krisz :wave:
I second that and also waiting for the official release !

Another building is ready!

Tippler for coal wagons in power plant (EC Wrotków) in Lublin:

It isn't interactiv, but I will use interactive track inside this building :cool:

Hi zieba 111, sorry to bother you, but i'm saying when your route will be released?, it is payware or freeware?

cheers( can't wait for this!!:))

thx.

Hi,
- it will be free
- release date is delayed due to some buildings are in conversion yet (recently a guy appeared who had a large amount of Lublin buildings ready to use but not in Trainz - conversion is required) - believe me, there are many perosns involved in the process
- cosmetic tweaks take more time than you expect ;-) Zieba overestimated things but don't blame him for being a perfectionist :wave:

Thx for good words!

And now, I want present You some photos of new buildings on the route:

And now, another new building is ready:

While waiting for the other buildings I create the next sessions! This time the passenger sessions!

SCREENS (1/2):

(2/2)

You will drive EN57 most common passenger train in Poland. Real timetable, automatic signals (green light when is hour of depart from each station), whistle of conductor, html, sounds, weather changed after half of journey, real timetable of another trains passing. :cool: I LOVE IT!!!

Last edited:
Back