looking for any US commuter trains

xiro33

i just want to try to find some fun trains to drive on my personal route i was really looking for a metrolink or coaster or caltrain, SEPTA, MARC, VRE etc. if anyone has any of these i would be very greatful

SEF

Check the DLS for Horizon cars. There are Amtrak and MBTA. There might also be others as well.

John

enter marc on the forum site and look for marc and amtrak models by conny she has the best amtrak and marc content.

marinemania

well i conny's site is not working and i cant get a hold of her and protrains site i cant download the amfleets do any of you have any of conny's work that you have saved that you can pass to me i just want to drive some of these wonderful trains of hers

well i conny's site is not working and i cant get a hold of her and protrains site i cant download the amfleets do any of you have any of conny's work that you have saved that you can pass to me i just want to drive some of these wonderful trains of hers

Protrainz amfleets are on the DLS (his site links you to the ones on the DLS)

peter

ok i tryed to download from protrains i click it and it dosent do anything i trying looking in DLS and not came up saw other amtrak stuff but not the AMFLEETS, im also hoping to a MARC commuter train as well any help you could give me would be great im just trying to build a little collection of commuter trains to drive on my route

i cant seem to download these coaches it shows they are there but the file keeps coming up as unknown if anyone can help or has more info or has anyone of these cars on them please i will not alter or share them with anyone also i was thinking if anyone has come across anyone SOUNDER TRANSIT content

I just successfully downloaded said amfleets usingg the link above. you might try downloading them via FTP (there is a link to do so on the page) then installing them by doubleclicking on the file that downloads.

peter

hi aj_fox thanks for posting on my thread do you thank when you get a chance you can send me the coaches that go with your ACE F40

Back