loads

lndshrk25

ive come up against a small problem. Ive got all these cool loading facilities and i have no idea which cars work for what..i dont really want to do trail and error on finding which cars work for which industry. Is there a way to tell which grain car..coal car or box car is set up for what..MARS, IND< or whatever loading system of choice was put on the car at the time...or..do they all work together?

ive come up against a small problem. Ive got all these cool loading facilities and i have no idea which cars work for what..i dont really want to do trail and error on finding which cars work for which industry. Is there a way to tell which grain car..coal car or box car is set up for what..MARS, IND< or whatever loading system of choice was put on the car at the time...or..do they all work together?

Check the kuid number of the product, so what does the coal loading facility load? Then either add that kuid to the product queue of the wagon or look for wagons that carry that kuid.

Cheerio John

so i have to go to content manager and track it down that way...gotta admit..its alot more complicated that i was expecting. In 2004 game they had green checkmarks beside each industry and car that was compatible..but i know progression has happened..i just haven't caught up

Last edited:
One way to find out if assets you have will interact with your desired industry, is to go to CM and choose the installed tab, then in the search add the name of the industry.
now right click on the industry and choose ' Show dependent assets.'
This will list all the assets on your version, in a window, that work with that asset.
If you click on 'show in main page' CM will open with all the assets listed.
cheers,
Mike

Back