Living railroad not working ??

Good idea, the system of turning on and off features based upon flags set on your username has always been a daft idea to me.
Same here. I use some other software that has the same "feature" and I ran into that the other day when I upgraded. That's what made me think of it.

Hi everyone, this is now solved. It's partly my fault and partly N3V's fault.

So I bought TRS22 off of Steam, tested it out and decided to go for Trainz plus gold, having had TRS19 from the Trainz store I thought that was it, especielly since my install went from standard to premium edition.
But that wasn't it, on Steam you have to download Trainz+ as a separate installation, it doesn't upgrade your already installed game like I thought. So after installing the Trains+ version from Steam I now have all the new features on that install.

Hi everyone, this is now solved. It's partly my fault and partly N3V's fault.

So I bought TRS22 off of Steam, tested it out and decided to go for Trainz plus gold, having had TRS19 from the Trainz store I thought that was it, especielly since my install went from standard to premium edition.
But that wasn't it, on Steam you have to download Trainz+ as a separate installation, it doesn't upgrade your already installed game like I thought. So after installing the Trains+ version from Steam I now have all the new features on that install.
That's good to hear. It is very confusing indeed.

Back