Leavening

All scripting is now done, just have to test it. Will be called "Bicarbonate of Soda" and will be simulated in pallets of 10 Boxes wide X 10 Boxes deep X 5 boxes high with 3Kg for the pallet 1Kg for the other crap that goes with other packaging. Total Weight is 504Kg per unit hopefully. Tell me if this is alright.

Last edited:
The list of leavening agents originally provided by the OP omitted one of the most significant: yeast, not only used in baking, but in preparation of certain types of beverages as well.

ns

Products Gentlemen Products!!

This thread is about leavening products that are currently lacking in Trainz. I suggest we stick to the topic at hand and let Ed, our gracious threat starter handle the puns and other silly comments.:hehe:

While we're baking, we seem to be out of lard and Crisco, too; although Corporal Major has a 50 foot Crisco Boxcar on the DLS.

:cool: Claude

Tested it in Classics and works. I based it off of a TRS2004 load (The Chrysler car one) and it should still be compatible with TRS2004. It has not been touched by CCP and has the version number "2.4". I changed it so it is a boxcar load.

Little question:
Could I upload it using the Classics uploads tab or will I have to use the severly outdated SP3 Content Dispatcher?

Back