Leavening

Leavening you tease ED

I thought you said "LEAVING!" at a glance an d clicked on your thread before looking properly LOL...I understand your mind trickz LOL
hahaha ........am i close :eek: I was a baker/pastrycook and the term is not used that much outside the trade in australia LOL

I smell a waffle factory :p

I thought Lars might have had something along those lines, but apparently not, though I am sure you checked his stuff. Can't help you mate (not being very helpful at the moment, unfortunately...)

Chris

I thought you said "LEAVING!" at a glance an d clicked on your thread before looking properly LOL...I understand your mind trickz LOL
hahaha ........am i close :eek: I was a baker/pastrycook and the term is not used that much outside the trade in australia LOL

I thought the samething as D, Ed!! :)

Ish

At first glance I thought our Ed had mistyped the Dutch word lieveling. And I never knew he cared! :)

John

You know Ed. BAKES up a story to get a RISE out of everyone. Should send him some flour for his effort.:hehe:

Bill

Golly, Ed, your right no leavening products!

Does anyone know of any products used as leavening made for Trainz? A few are posted below:

Thanks in advance for helping me with leavening....

Ed:hehe:

Golly, Ed, your right! No leavening products! Just did a search! What a shame.:hehe:

All these puns...this is why puns are the lowest form of humor...in fact, the fist two letters of the word pun are p u...hope someone gets that ;) This is great, Ed!

Last edited:
Do you need to see it? It shouldn't be that hard to make an invisible load. Maybe a photo of a box of generic baking powder and some copied and edited scripts might do the trick.

Ed

If you weren't just having a dig at all the absconders, here are some LARS products which I think are on the DLS;

Soda ash - 30671:61039:0
Soda ash - 30671:9283620:1
Potash - 30671:9283640:1

These are sodium and potassium carbonates (not bicarbonates) but they should work as leavening (although, what do I know, I'm not Jamie Oliver).

And if you run short of those, you could try this in your cakes;

Loco ash - 60250:925059002:1

Dino

:hehe:

Back