Large pictures....still on the "County".

roymac

edgecountyrr66jb3.jpg

edgecountyrr65ep4.jpg

edgecountyrr69nw3.jpg

roymac

Actually that is the spanish RENFE Confederation class 4-8-2 that was released some time ago.

BTW- When do you plan to release the Edge County RR?

........yea, I like that engine even if it looks a little out of place. The route is finished but I have a couple of bugs I need to get out of it besides, I am not sure if I will release it once they are 'removed' as I don't sense a whole lot of interest in it.

roymac

Please release it, im sure there are plenty of people who would use it but just havn't spoken up! (me included, very nice route)

Please release it, im sure there are plenty of people who would use it but just havn't spoken up! (me included, very nice route)

........screenshots to me, are like small test windows. Sort of like a company test marketing their product(s) before release. They can give you a sense of interest and frankly, my screenshots have generated very little interest for the route. We all have higher expectations now in what we will accept from a route (I know I do) and perhaps my Edge County just doesn't have what most people want. In the end, that is o.k. as I build the routes to suit my tastes and interests. Also Arum, in the past, my routes have been high in detail and have caused performance issues. This one is no exception so, while it may be desirable, it will not be enjoyed if it stalls all the time. The verdict is still out on its release.

Thanks for your interest.

roymac

Hey roymac,
Please release this one. I've got all your other routes need this one to. I think your one of the premier route builders in Trainz, and look forward to every thing you do.

Regards, Steve

Back