Kurotrick's site is broken for me. Anyone else got this?

pasha2

Another thing is that Kurotrick's website "Kuro Hauptbahnhof" http://kurohauptbahnhof.weebly.com/ has broken links, and quite a bit of them, simply meaning that nothing is downloadable for me. Anyone else got this problem when they visit the site? There is quite a bit of stuff there that catches my attention, particularly the Japanese routes and rollingstock. I can get into the routes section but cannot download anything (again, broken links/URLs). Rollingstock section? Can't get into at all. PM'ed kurotrick on this but received no reply, and the site remains broken to this day. Then again, I've noticed long periods of inactivity in between his periods of activity, so I suspect he won't be able to read it. Note: site is powered by Weebly. Could it be that? :eek:

Two download links only available on the whole site, all other pictures that are supposed to be clickable... are not (but I can enter every section).

I myself see difference between broken and non functional. Links, which author of the site wants to be functional, are functional, others are not broken but non existing. Evidently intentionally. What is not clear on that?

It looks like the site isn't quite finished. The working links are working, like clicking on Japan for example, but the download section isn't finished or not setup correctly.

I see. Some of you have given replies stating that the site may be unfinished, and the links are deliberately non-functional.
I can understand that, although I'm a tad bit confused as to why no notice on the site of this? But still, thank you for your reasoning, they are valid explanations.
I hope Kurotrick gives a straightforward statement to confirm this, and some content appears.

Thanks
pasha23

It is correct, those are placeholders for content, which some of was available previously and is not lately. So it is neither broken nor unfinished. It is modified according latest author's plans. I see no reason for him to be publishing his intentions, it is his choice. I fully understand it as it is.

It is correct, those are placeholders for content, which some of was available previously and is not lately. So it is neither broken nor unfinished. It is modified according latest author's plans. I see no reason for him to be publishing his intentions, it is his choice. I fully understand it as it is.

I didn't know about previous content being there so for me it's unfinished. I agree it isn't necessary, but it would have been helpful to have a graphic or something saying under construction.

Back