KUDOS and thank you to Scratchy. Coal Country route is awesome!

Davesnow - My logic was it was more realistic to have no cars on the roads, but this is easy enough to change. Signage wise I'm not quite sure what you mean? I'm am a road designer by trade but I like to thing a little of this knowledge can come cross to railways. I always try to be as realistic as possible, with the only exception that it is 30mph instead of 20 through Peabody under yard limit rule.

A route with no highway traffic is IMHO a "dead" route. I like my routes to look active.

By signage, I mean mile markers, whistle signs, speed limit signs, etc. etc.

Cotton Belt Steam on a new route. Somehow Steve's model look right at home on this route.

33a88816dbc8e9a04defa3bae67aafd7.png

95df202f130ded0d19e36606ac76b3bb.png

bfe39673d65a855b7d7207194f477fef.png

f79da330f16852c5181edb76a712c503.png

4b24fc719c3c9758aa440dfa255b8c7a.png

b803e2e5c020a55550c3592b7d3709aa.png

5bac59ad7d3f16d5459494a12d7fb141.png

baed45370b48d94d0a925741563841d1.png

6936f98f7caf143cc63a8d2581c127c2.png

d97e2df1d3a58490e3a55ef6b2d8e78b.png

Well done Scratchy and the rest of the JR crew for making yet another amazing route.

Last edited:
A route with no highway traffic is IMHO a "dead" route. I like my routes to look active.

Thanks for the feedback. And In That case yes it has rr signage.

Great screenshots Matt

Last edited:
Great route !!

Everything downloaded 100%, no missing dependencies, everything what was open for edit I committed.

But... I have a strange problem with the 4 cabooses which are actually one asset.

In surveyor none of them have bogeys.
In driver some of them have bogeys, some not.
Then, when the trains are starting to run, bogeys that were not there appear.
But there's always one of them that has no bogeys.
This is random, not always the same train.

Very wierd.

All the rest is perfect.

☼ ¿? ☼

Hmm yeah I had the "hover caboose" issue too Richard, I thought it might be fixed for release, I'm sure justin will have a look into it when he gets a spare minute :)
cheers for the compliments

I'll have to agree with Rich here, I leave the traffic off too. I would much rather see static cars that look good vs. the clown cars that we have for traffic now, it's a sad joke. Buried in the road, 18ft wide, passing each other through things, no thanks! Maybe we need to address the traffic situation going forward.

Mike

I'll have to agree with Rich here, I leave the traffic off too. I would much rather see static cars that look good vs. the clown cars that we have for traffic now, it's a sad joke. Buried in the road, 18ft wide, passing each other through things, no thanks!
A big ten four on that good buddy, If ya want realistic traffic go play a traffic sim or what ever they call them. Dermmy has a EVWR region that used to look good back in TS12 day's but i'd much prefer no traffic then plastic looking car's smashing into each other or rear ending each other at crossing's plus they do not even look as though they are on the road. Amazing work on the route young Rich and the content from the rest of the team is incredible keep up the good work.
Cheers Mick.:)

I'm going to make this a project. Make cars and traffic great again!!

Mike

I'd just rather you stick with what you do now Mr Mike thank you, Just make the actual game Trainz enjoyable for those of us who enjoy trains.
Cheers Mick.:p

mike or scratchy just a question about SVLX Log rack theres only an yellow on thought there 2 of them from the Picture in the top left of image thank having lots of enjoyment with it thanks scratchy and JR

2017-03-30-082018.jpg

Amazing work on the route young Rich and the content from the rest of the team is incredible keep up the good work.
Cheers Mick.:)

Thanks Mick! Shame you're still in the stone ages with TS12 ;) Let me know when you upgrade!

Poolboy, you might have to translate that, I'm not sure what you mean there.

Thanks Mick! Shame you're still in the stone ages with TS12 ;) Let me know when you upgrade!

Poolboy, you might have to translate that, I'm not sure what you mean there.

Derr Rich of course i have Tane or i would not of bought your new route :hehe:. It is a very nice bit of work mate.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

Alrighty, first person to screenshot the locations of the 3 groups of deer on the route and tell me the name of the industry written on this sign wins a prize ;)

hahahah, hmm, possibly not. I think they may share the same kuid, a user advised me a couple of hours ago of this. For the moment, a temporary fix; clone boxcar, Delete original boxcar and reinstall dep pack for route. That way you will keep the boxcar and have tipple.

WELL! It took 2 bloody hours but, I found all the dear groups. The sign was easy, the dear where cheating, I swear :hehe:

screenshots

screenshots

screenshots

screenshots

EDIT: Welp, I thought I could upload the screanies straight from steam, guess not. :(

Last edited:
Holy cow scratchy, nice work! I might just need to drop some bucks on this very shortly should everything go right.

Back