Just screenshots without any significance. 1920x1080 Pixel screenshots!!

Just playing with some Russian content in T:ANE...

iADOFW.jpg

ELLQId.jpg

bYWN9A.jpg

CCwtpi.jpg

n0R4xz.jpg

p85e6i.jpg

KlK9G7.jpg

Regards Claus

Great shots of 780 Claus! There's also a flag skin or two included on that model (I commissioned it). Only a couple Black River/BDRV engines got it. 780 was one, and 1853 the other. IRL, 780 is slated to be scrapped if she hasn't been already.:(

New Clubcar Diesels from Jointed Rail... In T:ANE.

Superb models, Thank You JR.

The last one..

HJUVvw.jpg

Regards Claus

Thanks Kevin :).

The #780 looks great, I bet you're satisfied with the result of the commision :cool:.

Early morning Atmosphere on The Eagle River RR. T:ANE.

m5UNzI.jpg

aeNjY3.jpg

JF1lFQ.jpg

eM5cuL.jpg

pRrsyi.jpg

EFvDAf.jpg

jdhuHA.jpg

Regards Claus

Last edited:
Nice work Claus, interesting you've gone back to TANE, definitely can't argue with it though when you look at the quality of the shots above!

I just reinstalled TRS19, and had to try something new in the game.
I came accross this layout on the DLS, and it includes some pretty interesting buildings, that deserves some attention IMO. Superb building models.

ke5woZ.jpg

AQplD6.jpg

TbSW6f.jpg

0dRJIt.jpg

ZDpYj2.jpg

x9aRe3.jpg

Vvm5pK.jpg

0bfpR2.jpg

ES9D5f.jpg

G1x55u.jpg

Regards Claus

I just reinstalled TRS19, and had to try something new in the game.
I came accross this layout on the DLS, and it includes some pretty interesting buildings, that deserves some attention IMO. Superb building models. Continued.

The layout is the TRS19-The Klozett RRCo by philskene.

AnmbeV.jpg

d3LAxi.jpg

DZdzSJ.jpg

CDSZQA.jpg

rDfVnw.jpg

Bnh4pJ.jpg

CQziF7.jpg

adZ9dc.jpg

x0SdWg.jpg

Regards Claus

Excellent … But some (just some) of those tight curves have a long track repeat rate, displaying long straight segments throughout a curve

Niddertalbahn in TRS19.

IMO, TRS19 has the worst colour and light management system I have seen in any game. It's a pain to get a natural and life-like appearance...

MvjLBq.jpg

OQGsUE.jpg

lYd4Qw.jpg

CRHX0s.jpg

jU4kRm.jpg

DZzHVy.jpg

UOKAnU.jpg

G8zC6j.jpg

JjIpYK.jpg

Regards Claus

It's a pain to get a natural and life-like appearance...

No doubt, but you seem to have gotten a pretty good handle on it, though, Claus. Sure looks good from here. Your images of philskene's route also look great.

Best,
smyers

[/COLOR]

No doubt, but you seem to have gotten a pretty good handle on it, though, Claus. Sure looks good from here. Your images of philskene's route also look great.

Best,
smyers

+1
Is it possible to know your colour and light settings, and your graphics settings too?
Thanks

Back