Just sayi hey

SPORBUST

GMAX Creator/Skinner
Havnt been in here for quite sometime. Still kinda surprised to see people running my old outdated stuff to be honest lol. Maybe Ill start a new project soon .... not sure what though its been ages im really rusty. Wait I was always rusty hehe ;) cheers

Finish the GP60 updates! LOL

Gimmie gimmie....

Hi Frank, good to see you about the place again, you've been missed.....

Andy :)

ahh theres Derm !! I dont have alot of freinds in this god forsaken game but Derm u r one and a good one buddy!! Yea I dont come by here much any more .. Used to live here but yea I do miss alot of people on here.

Hi Frank, nice to see you around.

Yep, your stuff is still in daily use.... i even wrote a few articles to help people keep them running in TS12....

Drop me an email, I have those units that run in TS12 ready for you to upload.....

Welcome, I have fixed and ran some of your stuff in 12, (Especially the SD40's and Dash 9's)... Must say that they are pretty awesome

Havnt been in here for quite sometime. Still kinda surprised to see people running my old outdated stuff to be honest lol. Maybe Ill start a new project soon .... not sure what though its been ages im really rusty. Wait I was always rusty hehe ;) cheers

Welcome back Frank, glad to see you around again!

Havnt been in here for quite sometime. Still kinda surprised to see people running my old outdated stuff to be honest lol. Maybe Ill start a new project soon .... (snip)

Pretty much exactly the same thing you posted last time you stopped by. The threads pleading for how to update your content to later versions have fallen off in number, it might be time to throw something out there again so that when you next post you don't get receive a bunch of "Frank who, now?" replies!;)

I'm glad you're still out there, and presumably doing well. Take care until the next time Frank!:wave:

Yea I see some have gotten my old 2006 stuff to run in 12. BNSF50 and his wife did a lot of work on most of my locos and cars.

Hey Frank! Remember me--- the guy you gave permission to reskin that OLD GP60 about two years ago?!! I'm STILL using it.

Hope you'll rejoin the "crew."

Cheers,

Dave Snow

Back