JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

Wow. Just wow. Three fiftyifs the price and twice the features.

You may want to fix the clip board though. It looks a little funny.

Last edited:
Those cab shots just made my jaw fall to the floor and now I it's stuck there and won't move lol. Awesome job on the cab! I'm definitely looking forward to the day the mac's show up in the store! :D

Plus Florida Service Tax, Shipping and Handling, Anti-flicker Lotion, and a new pair of Brake Shoes... looks like it comes out to $34.99?

:wave:

somebody call 1-800-oh-snap! :hehe:

but seriously, those Mac's look good. I may have to get me one or two when they come out. Curse my limited allotment of payware money!

Those cab shots just made my jaw fall to the floor and now I it's stuck there and won't move lol. Awesome job on the cab! I'm definitely looking forward to the day the mac's show up in the store! :D

Thanks, please bear in mind we cannot be responsible for injuries or property damage as a result of the MACS. They will be in the store at this point in hours vs. days.

Thanks,

Mike

in the words of The Rock, "finally the MAC has comeback to Trainz". -inprr ps tpr has the North Powder route in their goodies section.

Thanks, please bear in mind we cannot be responsible for injuries or property damage as a result of the MACS. They will be in the store at this point in hours vs. days.

Thanks,

Mike

You are very welcome and I do not care one bit about how long it takes for them to show in the store because the longer I wait the better I'll feel when they finally come out since they are more than worth the wait.

Last edited:
i know this is a cheap shot but.... i do think that we need to be on top of the production of jr, this thread is here, so im plan to post every time there is a new product, i was banned when this was released but i do think that a pic deserves to be posted, so i am going to do so. i love this kcs es44, and it is a great locomotive, it may not have a custom interror, but to me that makes no differance.
817taylor201108250001.jpg

for anybody interested, i would highly recomend this locomotive, i will be purchasing the missouri pacific sd40-2 some time soon, and i will post a pic and give a report on that locomotive too, so stay tuned:wave:

If you right click on the locomotives you can turn on the cab lights as well as some of the other scripted features.

Mike

sure you could lighten the texture once you get it. or in TS10 its somewhat brighter due to different lighting in cab mode. problem is they saw me and probably some others using the world lighting to light the cabs, so they 'fixed' it so that wasn't possible anymore. i refuse to make the cabs bright blue/white because i have been in cabs and they are not that bright inside.

I've just acquired the Maroon NW C30-7, she's a gorgeous little loco, thanks to the lads at JR......:wave:

Click the full version button underneath each screenshot for a wider view.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

Awesome pic's there Ex, Looks like you got EK3 to work for you or was it Clovis you were having sum trouble with mate LOL.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

G'day young Mick, thank you for the comments Sir, these are from EK3, I've managed to get it to run in both TS12, and TRS2010, so, very happy with the outcome, I haven't tried Clovis just yet, that's my next project.......:hehe:

Cheerz. ex.

Last edited:
Back