JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

well backups are your friend. you cloud do one of these:

1. get a few CD-Rs and burn them, lock them away in a safe place. cost: $5-15

2. get an auto backup service like Mozy or something similar. cost: around $6 per month

3. ask us to review the purchase orders in the store database and make a special download just for you. cost: $5

edit: since you have already made the mistake of losing them, your only option now is 3. at that point, you will be able to choose from any of the great services above.

I have 3 Hard Drives, 2 internal and 1 external

I store everything I don't want to lose (like my CTA cars, my CTA route, all my Payware, backups of things no longer available, anything I want to keep) on all 3 Drives, I have copies of everything on all these drives, the internals are in daily use, while the external is unplugged most of the time and in storage in a desk.

I lost everything once. Backups, backups, backups. I never made the same mistake again.

if ther eis a car i would like to see more of is the centerbeams please and thank you. -inprr

man i got to get me some BNSF cars, for my new BNSF Project, the first one is fictional, then the second, well the second will be a shared line, it will be the Union Pacific Mainline from Roseville Yard,(If My PC Will Handle It)
to... Well i havent decided were yet, but it will go through Daivis Ca. Through Dixion Ca. (My Town's Neighbor) Through Some Parts Of Fairfield Ca. Through Suisun Ca. (I Might Incude That California Northern Branch That Leads To American Canyon) Through Valejo and Into Martinez Ca. Along That Whole Big River That Leads Into The Bay And Into Pinole Ca. Then Into Oakland Through The Nation Wide Famous Jack London Square. And Through San Jose, (Basicly From Roseville To The Next Major Yard In California.

I would like for StealthSteam and UP4021 To Help me, but i still have yet to finnish my fictional project and then present them the idea. and Buy A S**t Load Of UP Payware(That Is Modern)

1194283b238738fe969c3cbfba9556f6.jpg

Cheers Mick.:wave:

Hmmm, but, there are 5 hoppers in your screenshot, which ones DON'T we get........:hehe:

@ matruck

Fabulous screenshot young man. :mop:

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

haha, the rio grande one as well as the "scratchy will deliver" and the one on the far left are the same hoppers, turned around.

Somebody mentioned fuel tenders in one of the CSX tank car threads in freeware, so I had to do these:

tanks.jpg

They're a little smaller than the prototype cars, but who's gonna care?

The Wonder Bread car behind them is one I did back when those PSDs came out as well.

Tenders....oh my gosh....

Somebody mentioned fuel tenders in one of the CSX tank car threads in freeware, so I had to do these: They're a little smaller than the prototype cars, but who's gonna care?

:cool: The CSXT Fuel tenders bit the dust because they were needed when the fuel ran out on the power units about 900-miles down the line....the crews protested having fuel tenders up near the cab in case of a derailment...a matter of coal + fuel = something else to run away from...fast..........;)

What we need are BN-BNSF fuel tenders for the one's that need them..:confused:

Fuel tenders are mistaken in that folks think they are about long-range running...

The real need was to keep up with the weight of the locomotive to present the "advertised tractive effort ratings" of the prime-movers. Fuel tenders on today's Class I trains are not about long distance.

Thanks for your effort for CSXT in-route refuel tankers, I am so looking for the BN versions!
The railroads that tried but discontinued fuel tenders use tank trucks to refuel.

Suggestions?

I think JR should make a 9/11 memorial unit and send the funds to a charity dealing with 9/11.

:cool: What about the September 11, 2001 World Trade Center disaster do you wish to portray on a Diesel-electric locomotive...?

What railroad would be the host of these?

Thank you for remembering this day. As I write, CBS is hosting the dedications relevant to this day...name by name.

Jointed Rail has held the line for virtual train simulation accessories, the latest and not so late power that ran during this awful disaster.

There are units made for the military effort in the middle east.

They hear you, they may respond however they need a styling scheme to work with.

God Bless America, so that we may so Bless(that means to make the heart happy), the nations!

Back