JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

It is. I love LHF, so sad NS rebuilt all the SDs to SHF and most with admiral cabs, the same fate is being met by the Geeps too!
But most of it can still run LHF though, as they are equipped to do so with both ditchlightss up front and on the rear. Only one other class 1 I'm aware of having such equipment even on modern models besides NS, and that is CN. Iowa Interstate has their models equipped to run LHF, and it is not uncommon to see the ES44's running as such. CN occasionally runs their ES44's LHF as well.

But most of it can still run LHF though, as they are equipped to do so with both ditchlightss up front and on the rear. Only one other class 1 I'm aware of having such equipment even on modern models besides NS, and that is CN. Iowa Interstate has their models equipped to run LHF, and it is not uncommon to see the ES44's running as such. CN occasionally runs their ES44's LHF as well.
But the ling hood is not as front like it has no bell, no horn usually (main horn) and they look wrong without having two high hoods. But it is better than nothing.

Saturnr

CN actually does run LHF quite a lot, personally I have never seen it but it is possible to see. Sometimes the engines running LHF do not even have rear ditchlights!

The GTW Geep... black and orange looks sweet. Will the GTW Blue show up too? Any non-dynamic units? These will go good with my GTW Flint Sub route and the up massive GTW Southeast Michigan Lines route that I am working on now.

Great work on the Geep. I can wait for it to show up in JR's site.

Dan

scr_5696d78d2f71a.jpg

scr_5696d78cbda9a.jpg

Great engine for the EBBF. Love the bullhorns above the light! That's something you don't see too often, I love those shortline engines that are decked out in flags, horns, chrome and other decorations.

Hi Felix
That is a mighty good looking loco Not New Not Old its Just right
good for you mate

Chris Sullivan
OTAGO
NZ

OK. thanks.

ETA: It's back up. Another question if I may. I'm going to start putting my JR items into TANE. I'm going to download them from scratch instead of moving over from 12. Do I still have to get all the dependency packs and the things like the cab and wiper updates?

Last edited:
Back