JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

yes everything until further notice will work in 2009-10 and TS12 for certain. as for other versions they are not being tested so that is at your own risk.

A classic

walter36201003270003.jpg

Solid Jr Consist (large picture)

ok
i jsut started this so.... yea
anyways
here is what i got
i figured it would fit the slot
wacha think?
SLSF is my new project
jrconsist.jpg

is this a good pic

Yeah, we all did, but scine YOU DO NOT LEARN we have to keep telling you to shut up. I think I speak for everyone when I say "how the Heck are you still here!?"

Sorry for the off topic anger
Stevo

Last time I checked on this fine thread he displayed proof of having the ban hammer yanked on him, hence saying "Banned"

Last time I checked on this fine thread he displayed proof of having the ban hammer yanked on him, hence saying "Banned"

The banned marker appears under a users name when he has been banned by a mod to inform others that there no use replying to there postings as presently there not part of the system.

A banned person has only limted access to the fourms the sameas a a non registered person and can not post.

The banned marker appears under a users name when he has been banned by a mod to inform others that there no use replying to there postings as presently there not part of the system.

A banned person has only limted access to the fourms the sameas a a non registered person and can not post.

Oh so that's what it means when someone is banned! I'm glad your back bearcat, you sure know what you're talking about when it comes to bans!

he has experience in the subject. ;)

lets try not to go off topic and get this locked please. great shots in here id hate to see them get lost.

Back