JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

GP9 pack #2 soon

GP9 with type F coupler and GP9 without dynamic brake radiator and with small fuel tank too. ARN (on cab under window too).
Modifications on the end of 70s, before breaking/sawing earliest GP and transfer their on other railroads, Amtrak, privat RR etc.
;)
3490be4de022082da2ef14e5f1328ad1.jpg

Last edited:
:udrool:
I wub geeps now...

and for the steamers, just a number and a word...
844 needed
;)

844 is included in the FEF-2/-3 pack. All three versions. I'm hoping for 3985 to be included in the Challenger pack, and seriously hoping for a 4000 class. ANL said he had more UP steam power planned, so I hope he's got the 4000 Class in there somewhere.

844 is included in the FEF-2/-3 pack. All three versions. I'm hoping for 3985 to be included in the Challenger pack, and seriously hoping for a 4000 class. ANL said he had more UP steam power planned, so I hope he's got the 4000 Class in there somewhere.

Very interesting they are...

hey whats up jointed rail I was wondering are the ns dash 9s done and the csx because im waiting not being mean or rude I just need them for my ts12 ns route so is the cab done being painted and tested. thanks.

hey whats up jointed rail I was wondering are the ns dash 9s done and the csx because im waiting not being mean or rude I just need them for my ts12 ns route so is the cab done being painted and tested. thanks.
That's literally the 4th time you asked that. Be patient. It will come.

you know one thing we need to do is get some shots of the interiors up on the site

C40-8:

CW44-9:

SD70M:

aaand let's see if we can guess who this belongs to...

66047bfe1c588b11d0e1cc14625675d5.jpg

b68dc73c1ae3f7d10d2d54796b03d9f6.jpg

​Is the yellow button on the Dash 9 cab for alerter?

Please don't start this again. The answer is yes, sometimes they are in that location as was explained before. We have no interest in what you think you might know about a locomotive or how great world of trains cabs are. Of course feel free to start a thread in another location.

Please don't start this again. The answer is yes, sometimes they are in that location as was explained before. We have no interest in what you think you might know about a locomotive or how great world of trains cabs are. Of course feel free to start a thread in another location.

Calm down. I asked a simple question. No need for attitude or overreact.

Last edited:
Back